(20) Kylie Jenner Facts

1- Kylie was born on August 10, 1997.

2- Kylie was born in Los Angeles.

3- Kylie's full name is Kylie Nicole Jenner.

4- Kylie gets her middle name from her mother's late friend Nicole Brown Simpson.

5- Kylie's a massive fan of American Horror Story.

6- Kylie was a cheerleader with her sister Kendall, until she decided to start home schooling.

7-  Having four sisters, she gets a massive choice of what clothes she wants to wear – and often raids Khloe and Kim's wardrobes!

8- Kylie had a car crash in her mother's Mercedes just 18 days after her 16th birthday, which she was sued for!

9- Kylie began her modelling career with Sears, in the line "Crush Your Style".

10- Kylie has two of her own nail polishes in the Nicole By OPI brand.

11- Kylie released a sci-fi novel with her sister Kendall called "Rebels: City Of Indra".

12- Although Kylie's into fashion design and modelling, Kylie admitted that she'd also like to try her hand at acting.

13- Kylie's named Nicole Richie as her biggest fashion influence.

14- Kylie's a fashion contributor for Seventeen magazine.

15- Kylie's been rumoured to be dating Will Smith's son, Jaden Smith for a while, but nothing has ever been confirmed.

16- Kylie is very athletic and loves to run track.

17- Kylie is rumoured to become a host for Revolt TV, P Diddy's 24 hour music channel.

18- Kylie hosted the 2014 Much Much Music Video Awards with her sister Kendall Jenner

19- Kylie got home-schooled for just three hours a day – lucky her!

20- Kylie's birth sign is Leo.