April 1st, 2011

In the Cemetery...

"It's been a year..." a capped teenager said while bringing takoyaki. "Yeah, things have changed since then" a girl with a heart choker agreed. The boxing champ sighed, "Yet for some reason, it still feels like it was recent". "I agree" a red head replied. Junpei placed the takoyaki on top of the tomb that they were all looking at, "Here you go buddy, it's your favorite after all".

The tomb had these engravings:
"Minato Arisato, a great hero and a good friend. You will be missed"

Everyone started crying. "Why did you have to leave?" Yukari asked while crying. "I promised to protect you" Aigis cried. They were all speaking their thoughts out when somebody arrived, It was Hamuko Arisato. Out of all of them, she cried the most. "You Idiot! Why didn't you wait for me? You were the only family I had" Hamuko demanded. "Hamuko-san..." Ken tried to calm her down. After all of that, they put fresh flowers on top of Minato's tomb. "Let's go. He woudnt have wanted us to mourn for him" Mitsuru finally spoke up.

They all went inside the dorm. "Man, what a long day" Junpei sat down on the couch looking tired. Koromaru barks. "Koro-chan seems to be in an agreement with you Junpei-san" Aigis translates. "Yeah, I'm beat" Akihiko sighs. "Why don't we all call it a day?" Mitsuru suggested. They looked at a portrait of Minato displayed at the wall, "Good night dude" somehow they said it in unison. They all laughed at each other.

Meanwhile, in Hamuko's room...

Hamuko tried to keep her mind from thinking about her cousin, but she still couldn't. She just cried it all out in her pillow. "Umm Hamuko-chan? Are you in there?" A familiar voice knocks on her door. Hamuko wipes of her tears, "Yeah I'm here..." she said while walking towards the door, only to see Fuuka behind it. "Hamuko-chan, have you finished your school files?" Fuuka asked. Hamuko shook her head. "Do you need some help?" She offered. "Yeah sure, thank you" Hamuko replied thinking that it would take her mind off of Minato.

Somewhere in the void...

"It seems that the Malice is getting weaker... wait no it IS weaker" a familiar elevator attendant said. She walks near a giant golden door with eyes and... a boy wrapped around in wires. She opens the compendium, revealing alot of tarot cards. "Now I will set you free. You will be put back to your original destination, our dear guest" she said aloud. Then, a bright light fills the void.