Knock Knock...

In the Dorm...

Mitsuru was just reading her fashion magazine when Junpei asked her something, "Hey Senpai, what would you feel if he was in front of the door?". "I don't know Iori. But if so, I would be happy that he is alive and well. But..." Mitsuru suddenly fell silent. "Senpai don't think of it that way. He would have wanted us to stay positive..." Junpei fell silent as well.

The lounge was so silent when someone from the kitchen walked towards them, it was Fuuka. "Um, why is everyone so silent?" She asked as nicely as she could. "I-It's nothing Yamagishi, really" Mitsuru said. "Are you guys sure becaus-", "No seriously Fuuka it's fine. What were you doing in the kitchen?" Junpei asked to distract the green-haired girl. "Oh, I was just cooking some rice balls" Fuuka enthusiastically replied. "Rice balls? This late Yamagishi?" Mitsuru asked with her brow raising up. "Sorry, it was the only memory that he left" Fuuka replied. They laughed but deep down, they were still broken.

They were all laughing because they were all thinking about the same thing, or the same person when suddenly, someone was knocking behind the door. "Seriously? This late?" Junpei asked himself. He looked at the clock, it was 11:23 pm and someone is behind their door trying to get it. "Who could that be?" Fuuka wondered. Junpei thought to himself with sadness in his heart, "I, no, we need a miracle. Lord if we can just see him again...". He slowly opened the door with the words "Who's there?" But when the door fully opened, he was in shock to see... a blue-haired boy wearing his school uniform carrying an unknown girl and a box of takoyaki. The boy said in a calm tone, "Hey Junpei...". But the boy was interrupted when the capped teenager screamed in shock as if he's seeing a ghost. The boy just let out a smile which was instantly recognized by the 2 girls who were nearby. They all ran (including Junpei) to him while screaming "MINATO!!!"
------------------------------------------------------

The Messiah has returned! Hehehe so what do you think of the story? Should I keep writing? Okay my schedule is that I can only write and post in a weekend but rarely in a weekday. So yeah, what's gonna happen next?