First Kiss

Harry Potter

Your first kiss was after a Quidditch game Gryffindor had won and you'd been waiting for Harry to congratulate him, when he got to you he hugged you tightly out of excitement and you smiled and kissed him, he was stunned at first but quickly melted into the kiss, you stopped when you heard wolf whistles from the twins.

Draco Malfoy

You were in the library reading, Draco was slightly annoyed that you were too into your book to pay attention to him, suddenly he got an idea, he smirked and tapped your shoulder you looked up and he kissed you, causing you to blush deeply.

Hermione Granger

Hermione was giving you the silent treatment, you begged her to talk to you but she only turned away. You got an idea you hoped would work, you approached her and told her how sorry you were she just ignored you, you then made her look at you and pressed your lips against hers.

Ron Weasley

Ron was in the Hospital Wing, you were sitting next to him he was sitting unconscious for two days, when he finally woke up, you were so relieved, excited, and in the heat of the moment, you pressed your lips against his, you kissed him for about one solid minute. When you pulled away, his face was as red as his hair.

Ginny Weasley

You were with the Weasley family for Christmas, and the night before you were hanging out in her room, trying different wizard treats from around the world. You tried a Chocolate Truth Truffle, from America. She asked you if you truly loved her, and you said- "Well yeah, what's not to love? You're beautiful not to mention an amazing personality, I love you Ginny with all my heart." You told the red-head. She smiled and pressed her lips against yours, just as she did Tonks came into her room, "Hey Ginny, (Y/n) Molly said it's time for-" You both looked at her, red-faced, Tonks' eyes widened and she walked right out shutting the door behind her. You and Ginny burst out laughing.

Fred Weasley

Your's and Fred's first kiss was when he asked you to be his girlfriend in the broom closet and it might've lasted longer had a professor not found you both.

George Weasley

George had finished what he called his best prank ever with Fred, and he talked about so much you eventually got very annoyed with him, so while he talked about it you grabbed him by his tie and kissed him to shut him up. It worked.

Neville Longbottom

You were sitting on a bench, Neville was talking about herbology something you didn't have much interest in but it made him happy so you listened to him you didn't pay much attention to him and just watched his eyes as they brightened with every word he said, he kept talking and talking and you got bored eventually so as he talked in front of you, you stood up on the bench and pressed your lips against his, he then shut up.

Luna Lovegood

You and Luna were at the Yule Ball you and her were dancing, you stared into her eyes when you felt soft lips against yours you quickly realized they were Luna's and closed your eyes blushing deeply.