Chapter 2

Edge's P.o.V

"Adam!" Christian yelled.

"Ah. Captain Charisma... What's up?" I smiled.

"I see the Rater R Couple is getting back together. What's going on behind the scenes?" He smiled.

"Nothing, Lita came back out of nowhere. I didn't get a heads up, like 'Hey! Edge, Lita will be your partner and the Rated R Couple is coming back together!'"

"Calm down... what's so bad about it?" He shrugged.

"She's back, I put the past behind me, a long time ago. Tonight I was supposed to ask Kaitlyn out after the show, she was here tonight, and she's barely here and I can barely talk to her!! But no, Lita came back... A-and Triple H!" I did my sarcastic smile and nodded my head side to side.

"Triple H is probably talking to the board of executives right now! Talking about... about how the Rated R Couple is reunited!!" I snapped.

"Reunited? Yeah right." I rolled my eyes.

"It can't be that bad." Christian suggested, I just sighed.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

AJ's P.o.V

I listened in on Edge and Christian's conversation.

"You know what, Christian, I'm done! I'm done with Lita! Whatever has to be done on screen will be done, but off screen I'm done." I heard Edge say.

"Edge, you and I both know that that isn't right..." Christian sighed.

"I don't care! She ruined everything!!" Edge snapped, I heard footsteps come towards the door.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

~Friday~

Edge's P.o.V

"Are you still going through with this?" Christian sighed.

"Yep." I nodded my head.

"Well... I'm going to catering." He shook his head.

Christian's P.o.V

"Hey, have you seen Adam?" Lita walked up to me

"I just talked to him like five seconds ago." I said.

"He's been ignoring my texts..." She looked sad, she has no clue what's going on.

"Oh..." I said, avoiding eye contact and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Have you seen AJ? She's acting strange... it's like she heard something she shouldn't have..." She was concerned.

"Strange, strange... I'll catch you later!" I jogged away.

Lita's P.o.V

Now Christian's acting strange what the hell!?

"Sorry!" AJ bumped into me, she was about to skip off somewhere.

"AJ, wait!" I grabbed her arm.

"Do you have any clue what's going on? You're acting strange, Edge is acting strange, now Christian!! I almost snapped.

"Well I overheard..."

"AJ you need to be at the gorilla in a minute." A guy walked up to her.

"I'll tell you later!!" She skipped off.

"What the hell?!!!" I groaned.

~~~

~~~

"Hey have any of you seen AJ?" I asked some of the divas.

"She just left... I think." Brie shrugged.

"Thank you!" I smiled, she nodded.

"Hey Adam." I bumped into Adam, he walked away.

"What the fuck!!!??!" I went to find AJ.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

AJ's P.o.V

"What's wrong?" Phillip kissed me on the cheek.

"I overheard Edge and Christian talking... I don't know if I should tell Lita what I heard..." I said, he sighed.

"It depends... What'd you hear?"

"Edge, he doesn't want anything to do with her off screen he's done with her... And Christian was telling him he's wrong..." I groaned.

"Well..." Phillip started.

"April?! Phillip?!!" I heard Lita.

"Over here!" I yelled.

"Hey Phillip." She smiled slightly.

"Hey Amy."

"April, do you know what in the hell is going on? I mean April, since Monday you've barely talked to me! Now Christian is acting strange... Adam just walked away from me!!" she snapped, I looked at Phillip, he nodded.

"Yeah... About that..." I started.

"How about you two go for an evening stroll around the arena and AJ, you'll tell Amy everything right?" He looked at me, I nodded.

"Come on Amy..." I sighed and walked away.