Chapter 12~ Physicality

Seth's P.o.V

I woke up and looked at the bunk next to me, Celeste was sleeping there.

She looked so peaceful when she slept, too bad I can only see out of one eye.

I got up and walked towards the couch to see Dean staring out of the window.

"Good morning sunshine." He said as he looked at my reflection in the window.

"Whatever. I have to tell you something that only can stay between four people." He nodded.

"Me and Celeste kissed yesterday." He looked at me.

"But she's with Joe and you're with Leighla... And Leighla wants to visit soon. This is going to be an awkward experience... You guys don't have feelings for each other, do you?" He asked.

"I have feelings for her... I don't know if she has feelings for me, I would think that she does since she kissed me back! But I love Leighla, we live together, we have Kevin."

"Yeah, I don't know how Kevin's going to take it if you guys broke up. Even though he's a dog..." He started.

"Kevin is very smart! Okay?" I protested, he shrugged.

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

I walked in the arena, wearing big sunglasses to try and take away the attention from my noticeable black eye.

"Hey Colby." Lita walked up to me.

"Hey Amy." I smiled and we started to walk.

"Why are you wearing glasses?" She moved them away from my face and gasped.

"What happened?" She traced her fingers on it, I flinched.

"Me and Joe had a disagreement, he punched me in the face and my mouth and my lip was busted in the process, I hit him first."

"Someone needed to do it again. I'm still shocked that Celeste hasn't caught on to a lot yet." She sighed and she looked at a message on her phone.

"Keep Celeste out of the arena." She said suddenly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Reby is in the building somewhere, and she'll mouth off to Celeste, that's the last thing we all need. I know it's bad to keep letting Joe do this, but it's for the best right now."

"You're right." I looked in the direction to the left of her and saw Reby, Lita turned her attention to her.

"Speaking of the devil." She frowned, Reby was making her way towards us.

"You have your wish, me and Matt are getting a divorce." Reby said.

"I've heard, and I didn't wish for that, you were the one sleeping around with Roman." Lita shot back.

"You should know a lot about sleeping around..." Lita smacked her hard in the face with her good hand, Reby cried out in pain and rubbed her cheek.

"I've learned from that. Everyone makes mistakes, but you threw too many things away with Matt! He obviously didn't deserve a low life like you." She smirked and turned her attention back to me.

"Stall Celeste, make sure she stays on the bus or just make sure she stays away from Reby." I nodded and walked back to the bus.

"Roman!" Celeste yelled.

"Have a seat." She gestured to the spot next to Dean.

"What's going on?" I asked him, he shrugged.