pt. 19

JACOB'S ROOM

"julia, when is lunch?"

"like 3 minutes" she says looking at the clock and back at me.

"thanks" i say thinking to myself about what i was going to say to Allison.

ALLISON'S ROOM

"i wonder what jacob is going to say" i say to jax, who is still stroking my hair.

"why do you care, he had sex too" jax said, concentrating on the knot in my hair that he was eagerly trying to get out.

"you have a point" i say sleepily.

before he could say anything else a male's voice came over the intercom

"gather in the lunch room, first come, first serve" the voice said.

"let's go" jax said leaping up with me in his arms.

we get there and a very grotesque smell filled my nostrils.

all of sudden jacob and julia come strolling through the huge metal doors.

jacob immediately making his way toward me with dirty look on his face.

"jax and allison, please make your way toward the left side of the room. jacob and julia, to the right side of the room." the voice spoke out.

we did what we were told.

a glass, cube shaped box was suddenly placed around me and jax. jacob and julia got their own box too. not only were we trapped, we were trapped in a transparent box. now jacob can see what im doing at any given moment of the day, great.

hey, at least there was a bed.

WAIT

there is only one bed in mine, but two beds in jacob's cube, hm. where does this add up?

"you wanna fuck with jacob?" jax whispered smiling.

"hold on" i say pulling out my phone

i quickly took a photo of him.

"jax what the fuck, don't hide your face, you're too attractive for that

"jax what the fuck, don't hide your face, you're too attractive for that."

i say and suddenly feel jacob's eyes on me

trying to cover up what i had just said, i say "did i get his attention"

"oh yeah" jax said grinning.

i turn around and throw my middle fingers up at jacob and start dancing around while glaring at him:)

"you're so adorable, i just want to cuddle you" jax said watching me dance around.

"then cuddle me" i say laying down on the bed.

"are you serious" he said hesitating whether to get up or not.

"yeah, why not? we do what we want, right?"

"right" he said assuring me.

he stood up and walked over to the bed and literally jumped in.

"wow" i said not amused.

* * *

"what the fuck are they doing" i say glaring at jax and allison who are cuddling.

"i don't fucking know, mind your business, dumbass" julia said obviously annoyed.

"whats wrong, babygirl" i asked

"don't call me that" she said looking up

"why not" i said making my way over to her bed where she was seated.

"because" she said softly due to the fact i was basically on top of her now.

"because why?" i said closer to her face, as if we were going to kiss.

"because i said so" she said impatiently, about to push me until i grabbed her arms and wrapped them around my torso.

i swiftly and quietly kissed her small, rosy lips.

jacob's thoughts

i think i'm going to dump allison...

allison's thoughts

i think i'm gonna break up with jacob. friends with benefits? maybe.