Chapter 2 ~ Insanity

Your POV

It's been 5 weeks since those memories and that dream happened....I don't even know if that dream was a dream.....It was so realistic....I don't know....Mianna's looks changed....no way! Her looks are normal! It's normal! The girl that fell off that building? No! That wasn't my memory! No!

"Hello! Earth to (Name)!" Mianna said as she was waving a hand close to my face.

I took a sketchbook and wrote:

'Sorry, been thinking of something.'

"And what are those?" She asked.

'It's nothing important...uh hey, did you ever tried to commit suicide?' I showed her, her expression saddens.

"I tried one....But I'm alive! There's nothing to worry about!" She said to me.

"Oh! It's getting dark! You should go home!" She said.

"Bye-Bye!" She said again and left, I wonder why she gave me that Music Box...

I was walking to my house when I bumped into someone.

I quickly took my sketchbook and wrote:
'I'm so so so sorry!'

"It's alright." He said as he left.

I arrived at my house and opened the door, I was greeted by my parents who was looking furious, Mom was holding a box...wait that box....It's my Music Box!

"Where did this come from?!" Mom asked furiously.

I wrote: 'It's from a friend...'

"Didn't we told you to not make any friends! You're embarassing us!" Dad shouted and slapped me.

Mom threw the Music Box in the garbage and said:

"You're not gonna see or talk to that friend of yours anymore!" Mom said as she and Dad went upstairs.
"(Name)?" A little boy's voice called you, it was Jairus, he had (Hair Color) hair and blue eyes.

I wrote: 'What is it?' Looking as if I'm about to cry.

"I'm sorry....I didn't mean it...." He apologized, I'm confused...

'Why are you apologizing?' You wrote on your sketchbook, you went to him and you two sat down on the couch.

"I...was...curious...5 weeks ago...I saw a lady at your room....she was scary..." He said while tearing up, lady? Does he mean Mianna? Wait wasn't that a dream?!

'What does that have to do with your apologize?' You asked him.

"I'm not done yet! There was a falling body! It's the body of the scary lady! And today...I checked y-your room a-again...and.... saw the music box! That's when Mom saw me and took it away! It's all my fault! I'm sorry!!" He said while crying, I hugged him signaling it's alright, he's only 6 and he starts to blame himself...That's unforgivable! I'm mad at my parents! This kid should be enjoying he's childhood but no! Not to mention they ruined his childhood! I'm not gonna let them hurt me or my brother anymore! I'm gonna finish this nightmare!

I wrote: 'Go to your room.'

He went to his room and I went to mine, while I was there...I started to drift to insanity....thinking how will I kill them....Slowly and Painfully....I'm gonna be bloodthirsty killer! But I gotta wait until 12:00 am.

*~Timeskip~*

It's time! I went to the kitchen and took a knife, I checked if Jairus was asleep...yeah it's safe.

I went to my parents room and stabbed my father in the throat, my Mom will just take all the suffering.

I woke her up, I had a bloody face so she screamed loud, heh just like how I wanted.

"(N-(Name)! Get back! What the hell happened?!" My Mom shouted at me furiously, I responded by putting my finger against my lips and stabbed her leg, she screamed in pain.

"(Name)! I beg of you! Please!" She pleased, I took a dip from the blood just dripped from her leg and wrote on the sheets:

'You all cared too late.'

"Please! Let me live!!" She shouted.

I can't take it anymore....I killed her by stabbing her in the HEART five times.

Hahahaha! It's all your fault! I'm reborned! Hahaha! Well time to take Jairus.

I went to Jairus' room, he's not there but he's at the closet...Guess he heard The Girl's scream.

I knocked on his door three times...and another one knock.

"(Name)....? I'm scared...I-Is Mommy a-alright?" Jairus said while shaking.

I kneeled to his size and opened my arms signaling a hug, he suddenly tackled me.

"(Name)...Stay with me forever? I don't wanna be alone!" He said..I Heard The music box playing and saw me and the girl...her eyes are covered with her bangs so I can't recognize the girl.

You're gonna leave?!

Yes...

No! I don't wanna be alone again...Stay with me forever!

Sorry M--

*Real Life*

"(Name)? What's wrong?" He said, I felt my cheeks wet...I was crying? Why? Is it because of that memory? But why? It wasn't sad or not that anyone died...What with that?

I looked at Jairus who was looking at me with a response, I wiped my tears and shook my head, he smiled.

"You're gonna stay with me right?" He asked again, I smiled and nodded.

'I'm gonna stay with you...forever...' I thought.