Chapter 4 ~ Slenderman and Them

Third Person's POV

Masky and the others started to hear some static...It made  nervous, Mianna warned her about the Static, she starts to wonder if this is the last time she'll ever live.

Suddenly a tall faceless creature appeared, he was very tall.

"Greetings Child, my name' is Slenderman and I assume you are (Name) (Last Name) and you brought Jairus (Last Name) with you." He said.

'Yes, I am that person but I would prefer being called Silent Killer, and I  could not just leave my brother alone.' (Name) wrote and showed it to the tall creature.

"You can just talk in your mind to me but you'll have to use your sketchbook to talk to the others." Slenderman said to (Name) telepathically.

'Okay.' (Name) said in her mind.

"Uh so...Is she in or not?" Masky asked.

"She's in, Masky, she's now a creepypasta." Slender said. 

(Time Skip) 

Slenderman brought the (Last name) siblings to his Mansion. 

Jairus was terrified while (Name) was just in awed, seeing other killers like her made her happy....Suddenly, someone caught her eye...The guy with a mask...A Blue Mask with black goo streaming down it's eye sockets almost like crying.

"Long time no see, Victim." It said to her, (Name) was completely shocked.

"It's alright (Name), he's not gonna try and steal your kidneys anymore." Slenderman said to the (Hair color)-haired girl.

(Name) nodded and proceeded to walk with Slenderman.

'Is this place literally filled with people who tried to kill me?!' (Name) thought to herself.

And then she saw another one, she would recognize that bastard anywhere, that pale-white skin and that fucking cut cheek, yes, it's Snow White a.k.a Jeff The Killer, the fucking bastard who broke into her home and tried to kill her and stole her fucking food.

Jeff looked at (Name) and gave her the middle finger, (Name), of course, was nice enough to give him a double middle finger and continued to follow Slender.

"I assume you and Jeff know eachother?" Slender said to (Hair Color)-headed female.

'It's a long story, Slendy.' She said/thought to the faceless man as the he sighed because of what she called him.

"Your brother has taken a liking of Sally, and disappeared while you were eyeing E.J." Slender said to the (Hair Color)-ette.

'What?! Is he alright?! Is this Sally person a good guy or somthing?!' (Name) thought/said to the faceless man.

"Judging by your reaction and what Slendy said, yes, Sally's a nice kid, she's the same age as your brother so don't worry about it." Mianna said to (Name).

(Name) sighed in relief and kept following Slender, they arrived at Slender's room, Mianna left them both alone.

"(Name), now that we're alone...I know you are confused about the memories that you remembered through Musically's world." Slender said, she only nodded.

"Your voice was taken by someone and that person was the person kind enough to approuch you..." Slender said to her.

'Who was it?' (Name) thought/said to Slender.

"It was Azami." Slender said to (Name), and by that point, (Name) got confused.

'Who's Azami? I've never met anyone named Azami before!' (Name) exclaimed.

"You've met her...You just don't remember...Azami took your voice along with the Memories that you had a voice, I've been unsure why she'd take your voice or why didn't you get an eye power, until I discovered why." Slender said.

'Why? Why did she take my voice?! And what eye power?!' (Name) asked.

"It's Musically, she was the one that was supposed to be exchanged for your power but she became a Creepypasta thus destroying the cycle of the Heat Haze." Slender said.

'What does that have to do with my voice getting taken away?!'

-------

Cliffhanger :D