Dagger

Cuddling on the sofa in one fine afternoon while watching a horror movie wasn't planned. My left hand was wrapped around her right as she slowly rub her thumb across my skin.

"Hey love, is the movie too brutal and cruel for you?" She look over her shoulder waiting for my answer.

My gaze still at the screen, fascinated on how the so-called killer interacted with his victim. "Nope."

I felt her cringed at the scene happening at the movie. The killer just stabbed his victim using a dagger on her chest; piercing her right through her heart. Kissing his victim's forehead as he muttered as soft goodbye and let her go. Fin.

The killer was grinning after that... I don't know, grinning in happiness? Love? Sinister? Sadness? A weird combination for killer. And it fascinates me.

It fascinates me on how those emotions runs through the killer's face all at once.

I cupped her chin with my free hand, making her look at me. "Do you know what's more painful than a dagger at your heart?" She shifts her position making her sit in front of me.

She had this confused look on her face. Probably wondering what on earth I'm talking about... Why am I asking that question all of a sudden. "What?"

"Saying you don't love me back." I whispered softly as we gaze each other. "That'll will hurt more than a stab right on the heart. Little words can affect me in so many ways that I can't described."

I felt her cupped each sides of my cheeks with her hands, squishing my face lightly. "You're so silly." She giggled. "I love you." She gave me a heart fluttering kiss. "I love you so so much. " She gave me small little pecks.

"I love you too," I muttered in between those pecks. "I love you so much please don't forget that." and with that I grabbed the dagger at my back, piercing it right on her chest; through her heart.

A shocked but painful gasp was heard from her slowly paling lips. "Why?" She look at me horrified but change once she saw my expression.

I watched as blood seep through her white t-shirt. I look at her with a pleading, and entreating eyes, cupping her face with bloody hands. Her blood. "Please tell me you still love me..." I plead.

I can feel my tears trailing down my cheeks. "Please..." I kissed her lips, her nose, her cheeks,her forehead and her wet eyes.

She smiled weakly. "I s-still love you. I-It won't c-change, never." She managed to croaked out. I smiled with a bittersweet feeling. "I love you."

"I love you too and I'm sorry." I sobbed, resting my forehead against hers. "I'm so sorry, I-I..."

"I know," She slowly breathe out. I pulled the dagger out of her chest making her gasped in pain. She falls back on our white sofa, blood is quickly spreading through her shirt. I saw her eyes fluttering, slowly shutting down.

I panicked, she was dying. I quickly put light pressure on her chest to stop the flow but with no luck. "DON'T LEAVE ME! C'MON OPEN YOUR EYES! DO NOT EVER SHUT THEM." I screamed at her. "Please! I'm sorry. I'm sorry love."

"I love you." She mutters. I nodded, "I love you too."

I look at her, she's too still. With shaky hands I felt her pulse. None. I cried. I cried even harder. Pressing one final kiss on her pale lips. I quickly ran towards the drawer containing the small pistol she gave me.

I turn the safety lock off. Sitting beside her, tightly holding her hand. "Baby, I'll see you soon."

Then darkness engulfed me.

"Baby you're here!"

------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Honestly, I don't know if this is even considered as poetry or a prose. I just really love the concept that I couldn't help but write something about and post it. This 'story' is like Romeo and Juliet -well kinda- in a dark way. So I hope you love the angst here.)