3

Jared

I stood there transfixed.

leaving!, pregnant!, heir!

Everything she said kept twirling round and round my head.

How can she leave? How can she even think that someone else can make her happy?

Shut up Jared all you do is make her sad and it's all your fault that she want to reject us for another male,my wolf growled at me.

I shook my head and shut him out knowing he was saying the truth.

🍁🍁🍁

That night I noticed a huge change in our room.

Ariel was not there and so was all her belongings. I quickly mindlinked my beta

"Nate have you seen my mate?" I asked

" Yeah man, I helped her carry some of her things to the spare room downstairs. What the hell is going on Jared? I know you have been messing things up with her lately but I don't agree with this. You better make it up to her because she is carrying your child and you have to show more concern for her" he said in a sternly

Just like I had done with my wolf, I just shut him out.

Ugggh ...this is getting very complicated .

That night I wasn't able to go to sleep without her but I couldn't bring myself to go to her either

🍁🍁🍁

Ariel

I was woken up by the need to puke. I quickly ran towards the bathroom and luckily made it in time to empty my stomach into the toilet.

What a good morning... note the sarcasm ..

I took a quick shower putting on whatever clothes my hand came in contact with first.

I made my way to the kitchen to get something to eat but unlucky was what I was because I had to just bump into the last person I wanted to see...Jared.

He held onto me so I don't fall, as if in the past he'd care. It was all because of his precious heir.

Ignoring the sparks from his touch, I moved a few feet away from him.

"Are you alright Ariel?" He asked as if he cared.

"I'm fine" I mumbled moving farther into the kitchen, trying to ignore him

"Why did you leave the room without telling me?"He asked. "I thought I made It clear to you that we no longer are together . It's not like it's a new thing, I just made it official" I answered calmly.

"Where did you even get the idea that you can just up and leave?" He said, more like yelled.

"It's not just an idea Jared, its a promise. I will surely leave after giving you your so called heir. You never paid much attention to me....no care. This is not how mates should live, so yes it a promise I'm going to fulfill and you can't stop me" I yelled wiping the few stray tears that had slipped out of my eyes.

He was about to say something when he was interrupted by one of the pack's omega

"Luna someone is here to see you, he says his name is Derek" she said meekly. I smiled happily ... he came.

I glanced at Jared and saw he was trying to keep a straight face while looking upset.

What is he upset about? I wondered....oh well, I didn't care. He could get upset all he likes

Shrugging I made my way to the living room not knowing all the while Jared had followed closely behind me.

🍁🍁🍁

Petite 🙃