9

Jared

Still standing at her door.. I could hear her sobs..it made my wolf whimpered and for the first time I felt my chest tighten in pain... I made my mate cry. Looking at her door once more.. I turned with my head down and walked away.. I'd make things better.. I just had to or it will be all over for me.. For us.

Dropping the tray by the kitchen,  I was walking to my office when I over heard some of  pack members talking and I listened. "Mackel strange things are happening in this pack" the girl whispered ..the other girl shook her head "what strange things" she asked sounding confused.

" The Luna is pregnant" the girl I knew as Sarah said ...Mackel gasped "really? Oh I'm so happy for her and the alpha.. but Sarah that is not a strange thing" she said looking more confused...Sarah shook her head "apparently all is not well Mackel.. I heard that after the baby comes the Luna is leaving because of the way the alpha treated her before.. Some how I'm happy for her.. She never seemed to be happy here..and I also heard that that hot stuff Derek is into her.. I hope it works out for them and she could love and also be loved...she has been to us. She deserves to be happy" Sarah said sadly.

I suddenly felt my wolf take over.. His grief was too much and hearing them restate that his mate was leaving him was making him sad and very upset... I let out a very angry growl.. Making the girls turn their gaze to me...their faces filled with fear..

"no no no... She is mine.. And only mine.. No one else can make her happy but me" Ajax my wolf growled as he started destroying the furniture and slowly approaching the girls that had the nerve to say his mate would be happy with another male .. "how dare you say she needs another male.. I am her mate.. Only me" Ajax ranted hitting my chest.. Feeling crazed... I dragged my hair and growled at them "Me.. Me.. She belongs to me"
.
.
.

🍁🍁🍁

Cliff hanger
Don't hate me guys... Just some spice😍

Petite🙃