12

Jared

I had limited time and I knew it... It was a trap that I set up for her... To make her fall for me.. I want... No needed her to fall for me... To be with me... I had this overwhelming want to love and take care of her... And my pup... My beautiful mate.

I had the sudden urge of wanting to see her... Standing up to go look for her... I was stopped in my track by the beautiful sound of her laughter...quickly moving towards the window... I saw her sitting on the grass in the small house pack made for the little pups...  She was laughing at something that mutt Derek said... She was hitting his arm as she laughed and he joining her.

I felt my hand turn to fist and my jaw clenched... Trying to restrain my beast from going out and killing the fool who was trying to take his mate. Watch them they looked perfect together.. My heart clenched and squeezed painfully...she looked so happy with him... He made her happy something I never did because I ignored her existence in my life..

Straining my ears I listened  to their conversation.. "Derek remember when u were so angry that ate your last Canbell cookie and you were chasing me... U didn't see the the ropes buy the barn and fell face down in horse poop" she said laughing so hard....Derek gave her a playful growl.. "alright that's it... U are gonna get it now " he said and started tickling her making her laugh more... I felt my whole body tense up and my eyes changing...

After a while he stopped tickling her and hugged her to him... My mate... She was mine and he dared to touch her like that... Only I can touch her like that... I was so close to shifting but I held back until I heard their last words to each other... "I have missed u Ari...very much" Derek whispered to her... "I missed you to D" she said hugging him tighter.

And I lost it... I won't let him take her from me... Never

🍁🍁🍁

Sorry for the late updates 🙏

Petite 🙃