Chapter 5 - Magically Expanded

Tina turned to face the three. "You better stay quiet. My neighbors don't like me taking guys in," She whispered. (Name) looked at her with confusion. "Don't look at me!" She said, as Tina looked at (Name) instead of the two men.

Newt went first, then (Name), then Jacob, then Tina. Newt suddenly stopped, making (Name) bump into him. This caused him to stomp forward. "Ah! I'm so sorry!" She whisper yelled.

"Who is there?!" An old woman's voice echoed. "Uhm. . . ," Jacob said. "It's just me!" Tina yelled back. "Are ye with any boys?" The old woman yelled. "Uhm, no! Just me!" She yelled once more, then quickly signaled Newt to continue walking.

Tina rushed ahead of them to lead the way. The place was quite old. The wallpaper looked worn out, and the floorboards creaked like there was no tomorrow. The hallway was quite dark, and only a window displaying the moon could be seen properly.

Tina opened the door, immediately making light spill, and ricocheting around the hallway, illuminating it.

Newt and Jacob walked in, and so did (Name). The room was quite large, and it felt cozy. At the far end, a girl popped out.

She had strawberry blonde hair, and greyish green eyes with light skin. She wore just a pink robe, and smiled.

"Ah! Tina~! You're back! And. . . ," She trailed off. "You brought men, and a beautiful young lady," She said, (Name) simply blushed.

The woman faced Newt, who had a cheeky grin on his face. "I know, right?" She suddenly said. They all looked at her with confusion. Except Tina. "Excuse me?" (Name) asked.

"Oh, sorry, I'm Queenie, Tina's sister," She held her hand out. (Name) took it and smiled. "I'm-"

"(Name) (Last Name)! I know,"

Once again, they all looked shocked. "She can read minds, don't mind her," Tina joked. Newt's face suddenly turned crimson red. "So you. . . ?" He trailed off. Queenie nodded.

"So she what?" (Name) asked. "Nothing!" Newt yelled. Thinking nothing of it, she shrugs it off.

Soon enough, they were all eating dinner, and Jacob and Queenie were the only ones talking.

(Name) kept her eyes on her plate, which contained food she had never tasted before. She happily munched, until she felt eyes on her. She started getting this weird feeling.

"Stop it, Newt! As much as you think she's cute when she eats, some people think it's creepy to stare at them while they eat!" Queenie scolded Newt. (Name) looked up with confusion. Apparently, she only heard "Newt" "Cute" and "Creepy"

"What?" She asked. "Nothing!" Newt yelled again.

~~~

Tina showed them to their rooms for the night, and (Name) jumped on the bed. She pulls her wand out, and swiftly waves it. The ceiling of the room immediately changed into the night sky. Stars everywhere, the ceiling looked like a galaxy.

Jacob gawked up at it. "That's amazing, (Name)!" Newt said, admiring the view. "Thanks. I've been studying about these charms. I really can't sleep without them," She whispers.

"Hey! Wanna see something amazing?" Newt asked them both. They eagerly nodded, as they watched Newt lay his suitcase down. He opens it, and walks in, leaving Jacob and (Name) wide eyed.

A hand pops out, making (Name) fall back in shock. The hand waved, signaling them that they could enter. "After you," Jacob said, eyes still wide. (Name) took a deep shaky breath, and gulped.

She slowly walked towards the case, and stepped in. She was suddenly standing on a ladder. Newt looked up at her and smiled. "C'mon," He ushered. She walked off the ladder, and looked around his small wooden cabin.

"It's magically expanded. . ." She whispers to herself. "I can't believe this! I've always wanted one of these!" She jumped up giddily.

Jacob suddenly appeared, and Newt ushered him to sit down. She watched as Newt mixed some ingredients. He then handed it to Jacob, who cautiously took it.

(Name) didn't want to watch, since she knew how much the potion's bad. She walked out, with a disgusted face.

She was greeted by the amazing sight. Giant lands were placed before her. In the distance, there were different biomes, and different beasts.

A hand made it's way on her shoulder. She looked around to see Newt and Jacob. "Like the view?" He asked. (Name) brightly smiled. "I love it!" She said, as she ran through the fields. Beasts stared at her as though she was mad. Newt looked worriedly at her, afraid one of his beasts might attack her.

She ran back at him. "Do you have Occamies?! And Bowtruckles?! What about a Hippogriff?!" She said. Jacob stared at her. "What the hell is she saying?" He asked. Newt chuckled. "You'll see,"

~~~

After a while of playing around, Newt decided to introduce both of them to a certain magical Thunderbird.