Chapter 17 - Roaches and Occamies

Newt, along with Tina, hid behind tall lines of clothing wracks, as (Name), Queenie, and Jacob hid on the other side, behind shelves of neatly folded clothes. Everything was silent as (Name) eagerly waited for Newt's signal. "What are we supposed to do?" Jacob slightly yelled, growing quite impatient. "I honestly have no idea whatsoever." (Name) whispered, finally looking over the shelves.

          Her eyes widened at the sight. A floating vintage handbag waltzed it's way across the room, swaying effortlessly around. "N-Newt!" (Name) suddenly yelled, pointing frantically at the bag. The holder suddenly appeared at the sudden noise; A ghastly ape-like monster, with wide doe eyes stared up at us with wonder. It's silver eyes gleamed with delight at the sight of Newt. The beats known as Demiguise, calmly turned it's heel and walked away.

          The four wizards, and the gleeful muggle followed the Demiguise. It walked into what seemed to be a storage room. An old one, in fact. Spider webs had been made around the room, and the smell of dust was very strong. Destroyed items were scattered everywhere. The Demiguise handed the bag to a certain Occamy. Gladly, it accepts it. The Occamy seemed startled at the four foreign faces, as it enlarged, taking up almost the whole room. "Shh! Shh! It's okay! Calm down!" Newt repeatedly cooed.

          "Are you mad? It's not working!" (Name) yelled, sweat dripping down her face. Queenie let out a high pitched screech, as cockroaches ran passed her gorgeous pink shoes. "Shut it, Queenie! You're scaring the poor thing!" Tina yelled. "Queenie, you're a genius!" (Name) added, as Tina stared at her, dumbfounded. (Name) crouched down to pick up a roach, but fails.

          It seemed like millions of them were running to take cover, but (Name) hadn't caught anything. She crawled around, chasing the bugs like a kid. Finally, she gets her hands on one of the distrusting critters. (Name) stands up victoriously, just as the Occamy's Tail swats her back, making her release the bug. They all watched the bug fly, as though time had slowed down.

          Jacob jumped up to catch it. The Occamy has spotted the tiny meal, and sped towards Jacob. Panicked, he threw the bug at Tina. Annoyance filled the Occamy's Eyes, as it glared at her. Tune then threw it at Queenie. Her eyes widened, and she looked as though she was gonna faint. Well, anyone would have been afraid if a roach was flying towards your face, right?

          Just in the nick of time, Queenie managed to swat the insect at Newt, who caught it in a small teapot. The Occamy shrunk, and made it's way into the small pot, munching happily. "Wicked!" (Name) yelled, raising her hand for a high five. Queenie took it, and smiled as well. "You did great, Queenie! For a second there I though you'd faint!" (Name) chuckled softly.

          "No time for chatting, we still have on last thing to do." Newt muttered, biting his lip. "What is it this time?" (Name) asked, crossing her arms. "There have been recent Obscurus attacks around the city." Tina added, her face slightly pale.

          "Oh we can handle this." Jacob said with a smirk plastered across his face. He stretched his fist out expectantly. "Oh yeah." (Name) smirked, and fist bumped with Jacob.

A/N
Yes, I cannot think of a chapter Name. Shut up.