Chapter 14 - You Saw Nothing

A/N:
Again, I will be changing some parts, either because I don't know what happened, or (Name) changed what happened.

(Name) could see the tears in Newt's eyes, and it hurt her. She wriggles her hands, trying to break free from the woman's strong grasp.

Unfortunately, Newt beat her to that. He was able to get away from the lady, and run over to Tina. "Well played," (Name) muttered, then gave out a vicious grin. That being done, she elbowed the woman behind her, and ran over to Newt.

Newt tried everything he could to get Tina down, but she wouldn't budge. She just sat there, as though none of her friends were there. "Oi, lady! I demand that you put her down right this instant!" The lady smiled creepily at her.

Geez, it's like their all on drugs! She thought. Instantly, the other two charged at the Newt and (Name). (Name) patted around her body, looking for her wand, only to remember that Graves had taken it.

"Tina! Hurry up and get down!" She yelled, running over to Tina. The black liquids slowly rise up to reach Tina, and so did the bile that rose in (Name)'s stomach at the sight.

(Name) stomped over to the creepy lady who watched over Tina, and left Newt to battle his own fight. "Hey, git!" She yelled. As the woman was half way from facing her, (Name) swiftly lifter her fist, and punched her without hesitation.

The lady falls to the ground, dropping her wand. Still smiling eerily, the lady quickly crawled over to her wand. (Name)'s eyes widened, and ran over to it. "Oh," She whispered. "No," A few more steps away from the wand. "You," Grinning viciously, she ran quicker.

"Don't!"

She finished, kicking the wand farther away from the crouched lady. The lady stood up, startled, and ran over to it. They both raced to the wand, (Name) taking the lead. She then trips on her own clumsy legs, and accidentally push the wand with her fingertips.

"No!" The lady screamed, falling into the black sickening liquid, along with the wand. They didn't know what happened, but the memory Tina was staring at immediately fades, and her face turned into an afraid one.

The liquid suddenly had a chemical reaction, and moved quickly towards Tina. (Name) faced Newt, who stared helplessly at the two limp bodies, and then back at Tina. "What do we do?!" He shrieks. (Yes, shriek.) "I-"

"(Name)! Newt!" Tina cut in. (Name) frowned for a minute. "Newt! You got anything useful with you?" She asked. Newt felt around his pockets, anxiously. One lady suddenly stood up, cracking her bones, and stomping over to Newt. "Newt, anytime now," She whispered.

Newt walked over to Tina. "Tina! Jump!"

"What?!"

"I'll catch you!" He yelled back. Nope. (Name) thought. Don't touch him. A river of jealousy flowed through her veins. But she had nothing to do. They were in the brink of death, and she had no time to argue about who Newt is allowed to make contact with.

"Any time now," (Name) whispered. The lady stomped over to her, her eyes full of hatred and insanity. But her eyes also didn't seem like they belonged to her. As though she was being. . . Controlled.

Newt rummaged around his pockets, searching for something. Something useful. He did that, while (Name) watched his back. He managed to get his hands on something rough, and pulled it out halfway. There, he held a Swooping Evil.

(Name) turned to see Newt holding a Swooping Evil, and her eyes widened. "Newt!" She yelled. As if reading her mind, Newt turned, and swung the Swooping Evil towards the lady. It grabs onto her face, and. . . Well. . . They don't really know.

As he did that, (Name) was faced to Tina. "Tina, you have to jump," She said. Tina nodded, but she couldn't seem to gather enough courage to actually left of the chair.

"Tina," (Name) whispered. "Look at me," Tina faced (Name) with a confused face. She stared deep into her eyes, and found sorrow, anger, sadness, and worry. Worry for her. "Tina, our lives depend on you,"

"It's now or never," That being said, it was like a button was pressed, and it triggered Tina to jump. She jumped, and (Name) immediately grabbed her arm, while Tina was in midair.

(Name) pulled Tina on the ground, and to safety. Newt, on the other hand, watched their every move. His eyes widened in fear. Adrenaline pumped through his body, as he ran over to (Name) and embraced her.

"That was dangerous!" Was all he had mustered up. "Don't ever do that again," He added. (Name) smiled into the hug. She looked up at him with a smile. "You know, Newt," Newt looked down at her expectingly.

"If you meant 'I love you', then you should've jus said that," She teased. His face turned crimson red. "Tomato," She whispered. "What?! I-I was-" He was immediately cut off by (Name) shushing him. "Shut up, brat," She chuckled. As their face drew closer, a voice suddenly echoed.

"What're the lovebirds up to?" The three heads immediately snaps to the direction of the bombed iron door. "Oh," (Name) gasps. Queenie stood there, hand in hand with Jacob, grinning wildly.

The two immediately separate, ad (Name) rushes over to Tins to pick her up. She held onto Tina's arm, and they walked out, (Name) passing Queenie and deviously smile. "You saw nothing," She whispered, and they huddled up as a group.