Cheating.

SIMONE’S P.O.V

 Zayn. Zayn Zayn Zayn. What a wonderful boyfriend. We had been together for about a month now. I couldn’t see him today as the boys were going to Liam’s for a game of basketball. But I managed to sneak into Harry’s room, picking the lock with my hairpin (I’m very cool) and grab his laptop. I flicked through his documents and photos. Call me a stalker, but I had a right! Other Direction didn’t even exist, Louis had lied to me!

  I was flicking through his videos and I saw a whole lot of clips from the X-Factor 2010. I clicked on them.

 OH MY GOD THERE WAS HARRY! AND LIAM AND NIALL AND LOUIS! AND ZAYN!! Under the video there was a sub-heading ‘One Direction’. Oooh One Direction! They were on X-Factor! Wow… No wonder Zayn was doing autographs and pictures at the airport! I went onto google and typed in ‘One Direction’ and a billion trillion links came up. Apparently they were extremely famous, and I’m going out with Zayn! I’m gong to get a lot of hatemail from some jealous fans!

I went onto youtube and pulled out my phone, bringing up that text from Mitchell. 

 Mitchell. 

 I felt a pang of guilt. I had given him barely a thought since I had moved. He occasionally sent me little messages saying how much he missed me, but I never replied.

 I typed in 'Gotta be you' into the search bar. AND UP CAME ONE DIRECTION! You're kidding me. 

 I listened to Zayn's angelic voice singing. Eventually I was singing along, the lyrics were very catchy and easy to memorize.

 "It's gotta be youuuuuuu!" I wailed happily. 

  As I scrolled through masses of websites and photos of them, I found a report that had been uploaded about 5minutes ago by a fan. ‘ONE DIRECTION’S ZAYN MALIK DATING A FAN?!?!’ I smiled to myself as a picture of me and Zayn kissing came up.

 Wait a minute.

 I didn’t look like that.

 Who was that bitch????

ZAYN’S P.O.V

Oh crap. Now I’m screwed.

  I hadn’t meant to kiss Chloe. Actually no wait, scratch that, I did, but what about Simone? I just forgot all about her…

  I walked back to Liam’s with my arm around Chloe, and a hoard of fans following us. A young girl stopped me as we crossed the road.

 “Excuse me,” she said politely.

 “Are you two dating? Can I get a quote from you guys please?”

I looked at Chloe and she looked at me.

 “No, we’re not dating, we’re just friends,” I said finally. I felt Chloe shrink back a little in my arms.

 “It’s true,” she said.

“Nothing more than really good mates,”

  We kept walking, and no-one else, it seemed, had the guts to talk to us. My phone buzzed. I pulled it out. I had two texts from Simone. My heart plummeted. The first one was a reply to the ones I sent her, the second one she had sent just then. It was a link to a news page. I stopped walking and pressed ‘View In Safari’.

ONE DIRECTION’S ZAYN MALIK DATING A FAN?!?!

One Direction member Zayn Malik has been seen snogging a fan at London Mall today.

  The pair were reportedly seen jamming out One Direction’s hit song, What Makes You Beautiful, in a shop in the mall. They then went to the foodcourt, and that’s when the kiss happened…

 The report went on, but I didn’t want to read it. I kept thinking about Simone and Chloe. Simone was my girlfriend. I shouldn't have kissed Chloe, but it was jsut something about her... Ah fuck it. 

  We walked through Liam’s front door. They were still in the pool. Still?? Wow. They were probably all wrinkled like prunes now… I pushed Chloe onto the sofa.

 “Wait here,” I told her. I went through the back door and saw them all in the pool.

 “Liam,” I said, motioning him to come towards me. He swam towards the side of the pool and lifted himself up on the edge.

 “What is it man?”

 “I’ve got something to tell you…” I muttered, leaning in close so the other boys wouldn’t hear. Liam pulled himself out of the pool and wrapped a towel around his soggy board shorts.

 “I’m all ears,”

  The other boys were looking at me dodgily, so I pulled Liam inside to the quietness of the kitchen.

 “Liam - ” I started to say, but was distracted by my phone ringing.

 It was Simone.