The New Kids | Chapter One

Y/N P.O.V.

I woke up and sighed. Another day of non stop teasing. I thought.

"Y/n, come down here!" My dad yelled.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back. I walked down the stairs to see my dad standing over the oven, cooking something.

"I need to tell you something," I nodded letting him know I wanted him to go on. "Michael is coming here today." He said.

"Ok, wait... WHAT!?" I yelled.

"I know he just to-"

"You're going to let that psycho into our house!" I half screamed

"Calm down." My father said sternly.

"No! He killed Nick!" (That's what I named the crying child from FNaF 4). I felt tears slip down my face. I ran up stairs to my room and got ready for school, crying. I ran out the door not looking at my father. I walked the school calming myself down. I walked up to the school gates, they were closed. Great I'm early. I thought to myself. I checked my phone to see what time it was, One New Message. I clicked it, it was Michael. I wanted to throw my phone in the road. How did he get my number? I asked myself. While I was looking at my phone I didn't notice four people walking up behind me.

"Hi!" A sweet voice yelled. I jumped, dropping my phone.

"Here, let me get that for you," a deeper voice said. I turned around there was a girl with a red dress, red flat tops, white knee-high socks, and red hair in two ponytails. This girl really likes red. I thought. Behind her was girl with blue hair tied up in a bun, she had a blue tank top wth a purple skirt, and ballet shoes. On her left was a boy with brown hair, blue eyes, a pink V-neck shirt and denim jeans. On the blue hair girls' right, there was a boy with red hair, yellow eyes, a pink t-shirt, a white sweatshirt, and denim jeans. Who are these people? Are they new kids? No one said anything about new kids, then again no one talks to me.

The red hair girl must have seen the look of confusion on my face because she said, "I'm Baby, this is Ballora, that's Freddy, and that is Francis." She pointed at each one as she told me their names. Ballora waved, while Freddy and Francis kissed my hands. I was so red, I put Antonio's tomatoes to shame.

"I-I-I'm Y/N" I stuttered. Baby giggled.

"So, can you show us around." Ballora asked. I hadn't noticed that the gates were opened.

"Oh, um... Sure!"

"Yay!" Baby shouted in glee. I showed them around the school. When we were about to get to the cafeteria my phone buzzed, I looked down at my phone, New Message From Michael.

"Why won't you leave me alone!" I yelled, a bit to loudly.

"Y/n, is everything ok?"Baby asked.

"It's just my brother, he won't stop texting me." I told them.

"I get the felling you don't like your brother?" Freddy asked.

"Not. One. Bit. He's done some stuff that's not right and he's kinda crazy." I said.

"What did he do?" Baby asked with a curios frown on her face.