The Phone Call | Chapter Two

Recap

Before my father could say anything my phone rang.

~^~^~^~^~

"Hello?" I said

"What's up?" A very familiar voice said.

"Jeremy!" I half yelled, I was bouncing up and down in excitement.

"Heya!" Said another voice, I was even more excited now.

"Mike!"

"Yeah it's me, so we were wondering, would you like to meet up this weekend?" Mike and Jeremy asked in unison.

"Uh of course! Where are meeting up?"

"We could come to your house if you want." Jeremy said.

"Yeah, sure but just to let you know Michael is here so... Do you still want to come over?"

"We haven't seen you in almost a year, your brother isn't going to stop us" Mike said.

"Ok great! I'll see you tomorrow then!"

"Yep, bye." Jeremy said

"Bye." I hung up the phone. My dad looked at me

"So..." My dad said.

"Mike and Jeremy are coming over." I told him

"Great so I assume tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yep." I agreed. No matter how crazy my dad is he still is the best dad ever.

My brother had been silent the whole time until he asked, "Are they sleeping over?"

"Umm, I don't know probably, considering they live over two hours AWAY." I yelled the last word. He just nodded.

"Where will they sleep?" Michael asked. I hadn't thought of that yet we only had one couch and Michael was using the spare room.

"Umm... One of them can either sleep in my room with me or they can sleep on the floor." He nodded.

*Magical Time Skip*

It was after dinner we were sitting on the couch watching a movie when my phone buzzed in my lap. Baby had texted me.

Y/N= italic
Baby=bold

Hey

What's up

I was wondering if we could hang out this weekend

Sure if you don't mind some of my friends being here

That's okay so I'll see you tomorrow

See you tomorrow

I put my phone down. When the movie was over I went up stairs to get ready for bed. I felt something watching me. I looked all around, there was nothing. I couldn't shake the felling that there something was right behind me.
I ran into my room and shut the door. I shakily walked over to my bed. I was worried. I soon drifted off to sleep.

Dream

I was standing in a field the wind blew my H/C hair. I heard running and panting but I couldn't move. I tried yelling but I couldn't. I saw Jeremy, Mike, and... Was that Fritz?! They were running, but from what? Then I saw them robots there was a bear, a fox, and a ballerina. Those are the animatronics from Circus Baby's Pizza World! I thought, but why were they chasing my friends? Jeremy tripped causing all of them to fall the robots caught up

"No, please don't hurt us!" They pleaded.

"You don't know what we've been through." A voice said. It sound like it was coming from every where. I watched in horror as the robots attacked my friends, (Gore alert) the ballerina ripped Fritz head off. The fox big into Mike's neck, causing him to scream in pain.

Then there was only Jeremy left, he was frozen in fear, then the bear said words I knew I would remember and fear for the rest of my life, "Don't hold it against us." And with those final words he stomped on Jeremy's. I screamed and started crying, they all looked at me. Oh no. My head screamed. They advanced forward.

End of dream

I woke up and started sobbing. I picked up my phone the time said: 12:37.
Jeremy's going to hate me. I thought.
He picked up,

"Hello?" He said sleepily.

"H-h-hi." I said shakily still crying.

"What's wrong?" He said sounding very concerned.

"Y-you promise n-not to h-hate me?" I asked him about to burst into more tears.

"I could never hate you, just tell me what happened." He said in a soft voice. I took a deep breath and told about my dream, he was a very good listener not making a single peep until I was done.

"Do you think I had this dream because of what happened to Ella?"

"Maybe, but how come Baby was the only animatronic that wasn't there?" Jeremy asked. I thought about it. I didn't have an answer.

"I don't know, but thank you for listening it really helped.

"Anytime."

"Bye,"

"Bye." I hung up. I took a deep breath and drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

Jeremy's P.O.V.

Y/N called at 12:37 in the morning about a dream, and honestly I couldn't blame her, the dream she had was pretty terrifying I would've done the same thing. As I was falling asleep I couldn't stop thinking about her, she sounded so scared and the way she was crying, I wanted to drive to her house and hug her. I soon fell asleep.

A/N: Chapter two done, so what did you think of your dream, what did it mean? Where did it come from? Maybe I'll tell you maybe I won't. I know this is a Sister Location x reader fanfic but I haven't decided what I should. Should you have one partner? Or should you be a player? I'll figure it out. Thank you so much for reading and I will see you in the next chapter Bye-Bye!