More Kids? | Chapter Seven

I was scared, there was something in my house, but I decided to ignore it. I continued to the bathroom. I wouldn't tell anyone what I just heard.

As I was walking down the stairs I kept hearing whispering, but I couldn't understand what they were saying, it really creeped me out. I rushed down the stairs, Freddy took notice of this.

"Why are you in such a rush?" He asked.

"Umm . . . n-no reason." God dammit, I stuttered. He raised an eyebrow but didn't question me, thank the lord. I sat down and started playing the PS4 with Freddy. I couldn't focus. I kept losing and usaully I always win. Soon the small group had to leave, since it was Sunday, leaving me with Jeremy and Mike.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" I asked. Jeremy opened his mouth about to say something but then his phone rang. He started talking on the phone. He had a smile that soon faded into a frown, and soon enough he had tears in his eyes. His hand shot up to his mouth and he continued talking. Mike and I became worried. He turned off his phone and stood in the living room for a second, then broke down crying. I hugged him and so did Mike.

"What happened Jeremy?" I asked him.

He took a shaky breath and then said, "M-my parents th-they..." He trailed off and cried more. Mike and I looked at each other, assumimg the worst.

~Time skip to when Jeremy isn't crying~

Jeremy sniffled and took a shaky breath.

"What happened, Jeremy?" I asked him softly.

"My parents they . . ." He trailed off, staring into space, I shook his shoulder. "My parents were in a car accident, they were rushed to the hospital but they didn't make it." I felt tears rolling down my face, I looked up at Mike, he was crying too. Jeremy's parents were like family to Mike and I, second parents even. We sat like that for a while just crying until a thought came into my mind.

"Jeremy, where are you going to stay?" He looked up at me and shook his head.

"I don't know."

"You could stay here . . . if you want." I offered, he looked at me, hope in his eyes.

"Really?! Will your dad be okay with that?" He asked.

"Of course my dad will be okay with it! You're like a son to him and he would want to help you in any way possible. You'll just have to use the couch until Micheal leaves, cuz he is stubborn af and won't let you use the guest bedroom." Jeremy nodded.

"But what about your stuff? Because you have a bunch if anime and manga that you will not be willing to leave behind, plus you need clothes." Mike stated. Jeremy thought for a moment, until I interrupted him.

"You wouldn't happen to have Attack on Titan, would you?" He looked at me and nodded. "YAZZZ." He giggled at my childishness.

"Mike, I could go back with you, but the problem is getting back." Jeremy said.

"Well, if you leave soon, when my dad gets home we can drive to your house." I suggested.

"Thanks, that would be awesome."

"No problem!" I said. "I'll call my dad." He nodded and I walked upstairs to grab my phone. Whispers. I shivered. I couldn't understand what they were saying. I walked into my room and almost screamed. There, standing in the middle of my room, was a thing. I don't even know what it is. Wires were put together messily and it had a creepy clown mask.

"Why hello darling." It said. I'm assuming it was a boy because it said 'darling'. I didn't say anything. Suddenly there was a bright light, standing before me was a human that resembled the thing. "Much better," He said, I could tell now it was a boy. "My name is Ennard." He grabbed my hand a kissed it, despite the fact that I had no idea who this guy was, I blushed. He was really hot. Stop it (Y/N)! You don't even know this guy!

"How did you do that?" I asked, even though I was really afraid.

"How did I do what, darling?" He asked innocently.

"Don't play dumb. You know what I'm talking about." I was growing irritated with this guy.

"Oh, you mean that," He said with fake realization, I rolled my eyes. "I don't know exactly, I can just do it." He shrugged.

"Umm . . . now, if you'll excuse me, I have friends waiting for me downstairs. Bye!" I sprinted to the door, but something stopped me. Wires.

"You won't be telling anyone about this, if you do I'll kill your dad." After that everything was black.

A/N

Cliffhanger! So this will be the last update until after schools out, which is in June. I just wanted to post this chapter because I had already started it before I wrote the on hold thing. Sorry that it's short. I would just like to say... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 520 READS. I really appreciate it. Anyways, thank you so much for reading and I will see you in the next chapter, BYE-BYE