Chapter 7

*INDIA P.O.V*

I have been waiting here for two hours and this man has yet to bring his ass out and the boys get out in a few hours just so I decided to just leave and just as I was gathering my things to leave a short white man walked out in an all blue suit.

"India Westbrook".he called out looking around for me.

"That's me".i said walking up to him nodding his head he turned and walked off not knowing what to do I followed him.

"Portfolio and we are going to do some test shots to see if you have what it takes to model for this company".he said holding his hand out I place my portfolio in his hand and watched as he looked through it.

he said holding his hand out I place my portfolio in his hand and watched as he looked through it

{A/N Indias portfolio}

"And we're here this is Fabian and he will be your photographer today and your pictures today will tell us if you make the cut now get to work".he said lightly pushing me towards Fabian and walked away.

*DAVE P.O.V*

Right now a nigga in the studio working on this new song with Kevin gates he came to me looking for a beat and it was on from there he's in the booth going over the lyrics.

"Aye play the beat".he said nodding I play it bobbing my head as he starts.

"Yeah".

"Do you think I'll ever need you, love, more than you need me?
Show me your true colors girl, I just want to see
Cause I done had too many come around and change on me
She screamin' please don't waste my time
I say I totally agree
See girl I'm fine with that
I done gave my watches away, ain't got no time for that
Askin' where's my heart, good luck findin' that
How long could I see her round still think I'm timin' that
Think I'm still timin' that"

"Pretty teeth with a nice demeanor
I'm in a rush, it was nice to meet ya
Collard shirt, no elongated T's, cheaper to be yourself
Ain't no wrong way to be, accomplished a lot
Came from the block, ambitious in the trenches
I got a long way to reach
Sorry if I was offensive, but not at all
You got to pardon me at times, okay problem solved
When I hear the word can't take it like a challenge
I don't understand why the hell I can't have it
Help me understand why the hell I can't have it
I was blessed with a swag and I ain't braggin'
Insecurities get covered with designer fashion
If I'm not intimidatin' tell me why you're bashful
If you not feelin' what I'm sayin', sorry for the hassle
But if you leavin' here with me it'll be fantastic"

"Do you think I'll ever need you love more than you need me?
Show me your true colors girl, I just want to see
Cause I done had too many come around and change on me
She screamin' please don't waste my time
I say I totally agree
See girl I'm fine with that
I done gave my watches away, ain't got no time for that
Askin' where's my heart, good luck findin' that
How long could I see her round think I'm still timin' that
Think I'm still timin' that"

"Ain't no relaxin', they pillow fightin' on the sofa
Not at all my main focus though I was hopin'
Pull your hair, kiss it soft while you bendin' over
After that we could shower and I could hold ya
Havin' deep conversation and now you open
Pretendin' that I was asleep while you on the phone
Listen to you tell your girlfriend how I stroke it
Only that it was a (?) I already know it, mind blowin'
Phone rang bout to go, is you rollin'
Playin' poker no cards, throwin' hands exposin'
Rest in peace Soulja Slim, slow motion
Kicked out of everywhere, expulsion"

Stopping the beat I make some changes to the beat as he steps out of the booth taking a seat beside me I have to make sure this shit is hot so he can tell his friends and bring some more money in.

"You ready for me to play that shit back".I asked.

"Shit I been ready but after this I gotta get home to dreka and the kids been on tour to long".he said leaning back nodding I press the button and the song begans to play.

"I like that cuz good looking out but aye check it out I'm about to head out dreka just hit my line".he said getting up dapping him up I turn back to the bored to make a little more tweaks to the song then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in".i said turning around only to find miss India.

"Oh um sorry I thought this was my brothers studio room for today".she said shyly while backing out the door.

"Nah Ma you good come here let me holla at you for a second".i said motioning her over to a seat by me closing the door she walks over to take a seat but I grab her waist making her sit on my lap.

*INDIA P.O.V*

So after the shoot was done I sat and talked to the photographer about how I did since this is my first time doing it professionally.

"So how did I do was it horrible".i asked nervously biting my bottom lip.

"Baby girl you were fantastic I thought you were a natural you were born to do this".he said rubbing my shoulder then giving me a side hug causing me to smile.

"Thank you well I have to get going it was nice to meet you hopefully we get to work together again sometime".i said gathering my belongings I smiled and waved by as I left.

•STUDIO•

I have two hours to spare until I have to go pick up the boys and take them to go visit my dad he claims I don't bring them around that much but with a mother like mine why would i anyways walking into the building I see CJ sleep with his head propped up on his hands walking over I pushed his hand making his head hit the desk.

"That's your daddy bitch and what the hell you doing here".He asked rubbing his head as I laughed.

"Why else would I be here it sure ain't to see you".i said leaning on the desk when CJ's boss walked through.

"How may help you ma'am".he said properly while stacking papers trying to contain my laughter I spoke us.

"Yes I am here to see The Weeknd may you please tell me the room number".I said looking out the corner of my eye at his boss.

"Ahh room number 208 second floor have a nice day".he said shaking my head I walking away to the elevators pressing the second floor button when I finally make it I Stratton to look for the room

"205..206..207..208". I mumbled to my self and knocked on the door after hearing a barely audible come in I twist the non walking in only to find Dave

#COMMENT
#VOTE