Chapter 16 (cont 15)

*INDIA P.O.V*

After David left with the boys I decided to make something to eat and maybe invite CJ over to talk about what he knows about the boy's daddy in the middle of pulling out the pasta noodles I got a phone call.

~PHONE CONVO~

CJ-aye that's my best friend what you doing bitch

India-about to make pasta why you always calling me a bitch

CJ-cause you my bitch  duh bitch use your brain

India-whatever anyway guess what happen not too long ago

CJ-spill wait no never mind I'm leaving right now

~PHONE CONVO OVER~

"Who told you that you can just walk up in my house and not knock".I asked as he got nears the kitchen I can hear.

"Um bitch the fuck I did we best friends fuck you expect me to do knock".He said sitting his purse on the counter taking a seat.

"Yes CJ that's exactly what I expected you to do".I said laughing as I stirred the pasta noodles I take one out and bit it to see if it's done or not.

"Well that's too bad but what did you need to talk about".He asked scrolling through his phone I go and grab the drainer and pour the pasta in.

"I wanted to talk about the twin's daddy you seem to know who he is so fill me in".I said as I added the pasta sauce and let it sit I turn around to see CJ already looking at me.

"He's closer than you think is all imma say".He said walking over to the stove tasting the pasta.

                          *DAVE P.O.V*
Right now me and the kids are in the living room watching some movie called Moana they all picked it so I just bought it as of our seating arrangements I'm on the couch while the kids are on the floor eating but since I ain't really watching the movie I decided to call my cousin over to finally finish our convo.

~PHONE CONO~

DAVE-wassup wassup

Cuzzo-shit nothing what you need

Dave-man nothing you trynna come chill

Cuzzo-yea my nigga gone somewhere I'll be there in 20

~PHONE CONVO OVER~

[20 mins later]

Hearing the doorbell I look down at the kids to see they're still watching tv I throw my phone down and get off the couch walking to the door opening it.

"My nigga wassup wit it".He said walking straight into the house.

"Well hey to you too nigga".I said laughing as I followed him to the living room but he stopped staring down so I push his back to snap him out of it.

"What's wrong man".I asked passing him to go and sit back on the couch and that's when David, Daniel, and Ashley came and laid up on me.

"Wait wait wait I can't believe this is happening".He said still shocked but he walked over to the couch on the other side and sat down still looking at us.

"What the hell you talking about man".I asked looking at him confused.

"She finally told you they was your sons".He asked frowning his eyebrows causing me to look at him crazy fuck he means she finally told me they, my sons.

"The fuck you mean yo chill out these a friend of mines kids".I said trynna clear things up.

"Yea a friend that so happens to be yo baby mama man".He said.