Authors Note

Hey,

This is a work of fiction.

Warning beforehand: There will be spelling and grammar mistakes. It would be great if you could kindly point them out. I'm not perfect so there will definitely be a misspelled word here and there and some grammatical errors. I will most likely try and get the chapters edited before posting them but I might not always have time to do so. So bear with me.

Also if it seems I have stolen anyone's work please point it out to me by commenting. But I can assure you that, that is purely a coincidence. And if anything in the book relates to your actual life then that is also a pure coincidence.

Most of what you are reading has been made up by the Author's imagination, but there may be references to real life places and things, otherwise the things will be made up by the author.

I am truly sorry if anything in my book happens to offend anyone. That was definitely not my intention. If it does tell me in the comments and I'll try my best to change it so that it doesn't offend you any longer.

Also please don't give any hate comments. Its not really necessary. If you don't like my book or storyline rather stop reading it. Remember that being rude and giving hateful comments will get you nowhere. If I see any hate comments they will be deleted. It's a waste of both your time and mine.

Lastly please, make that pretty please with sugar on top don't steal any of my ideas or work. That's just not nice. I'm sure that if you try you could come up with something better than this.

Started: 1 May 2017
Finished: 18 May 2023
(It only took me 6 years to find the motivation to finish this book😂)

That's all for now. Enjoy the book!

Azzie01🌸