4.

Thea's POV

I wake up to Theo shaking me.

"Thea, wake up the plane is on the ground again!" Exclaims Theo smiling from ear to ear.

I hear Jax chuckle at Theo's behavior and I join in. Theo looks between the two of us and then tilts his head to the side, while creasing his brow. I chuckle at my little brother only making him pout so I kiss his forehead, knowing it will change his mood.

And it did he started smiling and literally jumped on me hugging me.

"Will you buy me ice cream before we go to our new house?" Theo asks giving me puppy dog eyes.

Most people say puppy dog eyes are their weakness but mines Theo. In my fucked up life his one of the only good things.

"If you can get Mom to stop at an ice cream store then sure buddy." I say messing up his hair.

Theo nods his head drastically. But don't  ask mom, just yet. Theo patiently waits until we're off the plain and have our luggage before asking mom.

Mom turned to me and said that if we drive pass an ice cream shop on the way to our new home, then I could gladly buy some for Theo.

We exited the airport and dad got us a taxi. Dad sat next to the taxi driver and the rest of us sat at the back, with Theo on Jax's lap.

•••

I stare out the car window mouth a gap at the sight of our new house and neighborhood. The houses are all massive, even ours. A small smile making its way into my face.

"You like it?" Asks Dad

I immediately mask my emotions from him.

"If you can afford a house like this you won't have a problem bailing me out of prison in a couple of years." I reply flicking my hair and making my way inside the house.

Jax follows me in laughing his ass off, obviously because of the exchange between my dad and me. He throws his arm over my shoulder and wipes his tears away. Yes he started crying from laughing so hard. I roll my eyes at my idiotic big brother.

"I taught you well, sis." He says smirking.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I actually learnt that from Sam." I say sticking my tongue out and walking away towards my mom.

"Mom can we pick out any room in this house for ourselves?"

"Yes but-" then she's cut off.

"You can have any room except the main bedroom, it's for your mother and me." States my dad.

"I'll make sure I take the room furthest from yours them." I say giving him a sickly sweet smile before walking off.

Now I need to find the rooms in this house. And claim the one furthest from my dad's before Jaxon. Ugh!

•••

Turns out I didn't need to claim the furthest room since the main bedroom was actually in the left corner of the house and the others are in the right corner of the house.

Jax and I got rooms across from one another, Theo claimed the one next to me instead of the one closest to my parents.

I unpacked some of my stuff. There wasn't much in it since it was basically an overnight bag I had to unpack. Everything else is in the shipping container and will be arriving tomorrow.

I walk outside into the front garden, needing a break from the chaotic mess inside. I notice a guy around my age walking up the street. I see him notice me and instantly he smirks and runs a hand threw his hair. Then he walks in my direction. The f*ckboi alarm in my head starts going off.