15.

Thea's POV

I snuggle closer to the warmth surrounding me finding comfort. I wonder when my bed became this comfortable?

Shit. My beds not this comfortable.

My eyes immediately shoot open and I'm met with a room-and an arm wrapped around my waist. I'm going to fucking kill hi-awww he looks cute while his sleeping though.

He looks peaceful and incapable of killing so many people, incapable of being a gang leader. Too bad sleeping beauty will have to wake up.

"CARTER!!!" I scream in his ear.

He jolts up and looks around before turning to face me.

"Morning Princess." He says with his husky morning voice.

"Get off." I say referring to his arm around my waist.

"Nah. I'm actually quiet comfortable." He replies smirking and pulling me closer until there is no space between us.

"Carter, it's too fucking early for your stupid games." I say with frustration clear in my voice.

"I'm not playing any games, are you?" He Asks while trailing his nose along my jaw.

"What happened to the pillow wall and crossing the line?" I ask.

"I destroyed it after you fell asleep."

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to cuddle with my Thumbelina before she woke up ready to kill me."

I just give him a look. He sighs but let's go of my waist. I take the opportunity and hop off the bed. I walk to the bathroom grabbing the clothes I wore last night along the way.

•••

When I exit the bathroom I am met with an empty room. Or so I thought, in the corner of the room by the window was a little girl. She looked around about the same age as Theo.

She was starring out the window and did not notice me. Slowly I walked towards her, trying not to make any loud noises that would bring her out of her daze. Once I was next to her I knelt down and lightly tapped her shoulder.

She immediately turned my way and her flowing brown hair covered her face like a curtain.

"Hello," I say smiling softly.

"Hi." She replies shyly messing with her fingers.

"What's your name?"

"Emma, what's yours?" She asks with a toothy smile.

"Thea, so what are you doing in her little one?"

"I normally come in here to wake my big brother ,Carter up but today he woke up earlier than me." She says with a huff.

I chuckle. She is utterly adorable and sweet. Nothing like her brother.

"I didn't know Carter had a younger sister." I saw with a creased brow.

"Well now you do." She says with a cheeky smile.

"If you didn't get a chance to wake your big brother up then why are you in her?"

"Carter told me to keep the pretty lady in his room company while he does something downstairs."

I snicker.

"So in other words Carter send down a 8, 9 year old to babysit me?"

"Yip"

We both burst out laughing.

"Do you want to play a game of tag with me?" She asks with puppy dog eyes.

I nod.

•••

Emma and I have been playing for about 10 minutes now. I was trying to corner her and tag her but before I could a low chuckle was heard from the door.

Both of us whipped our heads in that direction. Anyone want to guess who was leaning against the doorframe? Yes, no?

Well I'm sure most of you got it right. Drum roll please....Carter.

Instantly Emma races off to her brother and jumps into his arms. He walks up to me with Emma in his arms and kisses my forehead.

"Breakfast is ready Thumbelina." He says smirking.

I roll my eyes but follow him downstairs.

•••

As soon as we get downstairs almost 20 heads snap in our direction. Looks like the jackass forgot to mention that there is over a dozen people at his house.

Ugh now I need to meet new people and socialize. Two things I'm not particularly fond of. Great way to start of my Saturday morning.

And to think all I wanted to do was relax. Ugh there goes all my plans. They literally flew out the window and didn't waste anytime glancing back to see if I was fine.

Time to socialize. Great just, fucking great.

•••••

Hiiiiii

So before everyone kills me I would just like to say that I have no excuse for not updating-well no excuse other than school.

School has been really busy and tiring. I found no time to write. I was too busy trying to catch up on lost sleep.

But I'm really really really sorry. (Imagine me giving you a cute innocent smile)

Hopefully I update again soon.

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?

Azzie01🌸