Chapter 17

Chapter 17

A few weeks passed, Jake was recovering and Roan had gone to school and got all the subjects she wanted to take. She was starting to get back into the swing of things, but as she got to know the family more, the more she wanted to learn. One evening she knocked on the training room door and waited for a response.

"Come in." Liam said. She pushed down the handle and went in. His face lit up as she came towards him. "Roan! Is everything all right?" He asked. Roan nodded looking around. She hadn't been in here before and it was a very big room. It reminded her of the ones back at the HQ. In the middle on a stand was a box and Liam was leaning on the stand and staring at it. The box was wooden and covered in a random patterns of lines that were carved into it.

"I was wondering actually Liam, if you would teach me how to do the click Trick." She bit her lip.

"Sure!" He said. "Anything to get my mind off this box."

"Ok, when I do it, I move but not very far and not where I want to go. It's really annoying." She said.

"All right, I'll do my best. Tell you what, I'll get Darren to help as two heads are better then one! Hang on." He then shut his eyes and in twenty seconds Darren appeared out of the blue.

"What?" He asked. Roan stood in amazement at what just happened. Liam had used telepathy and very quickly. He was a natural!

"Roan needs help on learning the click trick and I thought you could help. Can you go up to my room and just stand there." He asked. Darren rolled his eyes, but did as he was asked. "Show me what you can do." Liam said.

She back away from him and thought about Liam's room, she then clicked her fingers and she appeared just at the door.

"See." She said. Liam laughed as she walked back over.

"You need to use your eyes too. You need to flash your eyes, without transforming and click your fingers at the exact same time. You have to relax." He said. Roan pulled a face.

"Relax?" she asked. Liam nodded. "Ok, here goes." She tried to do it and next thing she knew she was on the living room. She sighed and walked back to the training room. "Well Darren didn't say you made it up there." He said. Roan shook her head.

"The living room." She said.

"It's because you didn't quite let go enough and do it at the exact same time. You have to be precise." HE said. She nodded and focused once again. When she clicked her fingers she was stood in the bathroom. She stamped her foot in annoyance and ran downstairs and back to Liam. She shook her head again.

"Relax, take a few deep breaths and then when you are ready, do it." He said. Roan thought it as no use, but she took her time. She then looked straight at Liam and let her eyes go and her fingers snapped. She was soon looking into the face of Darren.

"Hello." She said.

"Finally." He sighed. He closed his eyes and sent down a message. Liam then sent one to Roan's head and she felt funny as she received it. His voice went off in her head.

"Well done." He said. She clicked her fingers and stood back in front of Liam again.

"Why thank you!" She bowed. Liam laughed. "Really though, thanks. I appreciate it."

"It's no problem."

"I'll let you get on." She smiled as she left Liam alone. She went out into the hall and she began to test it once again. She stood still for thirty seconds and let herself relax as she clicked her fingers and next thing she knew she was in her room, where she wanted to be. She smiled to herself and sat on the bed. She lay back and stared at the ceiling, just thinking for a minute or so. She was starting to understand what the three's job was about now and it sounded hard. Liam and Jake wanted peace and Hazel wanted chaos. Number four would settle this and if they wanted peace, peace is what they got, if the wanted chaos. All four would have to battle it out until one side got a winner. This was going to be tricky. The box was also getting on everyone's nerves, even Lewis's. He moaned at his offspring most meal times and they would all strop off leaving just Lewis, Darren and Roan at the table. Both Darren and Lewis would ignore her, so she just ended up leaving the room too.

Breathing SpiritOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara