Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Aimee was sat in the CCTV. She was keeping an eye on her prisoners when she heard the voice in her head.

"Come to the meeting room and get me. If you dare." The message was repeated inside her head and she recognised the voice. She swallowed and left her seat. On her way she bumped into Robin.

"Did you hear that?" She asked. He nodded and they both ran with about ten others, including Will, to the meeting room. When they opened the door they saw Drew and Roan with their feet on the table looking at the shiny swords in their hands.

"Bugger." A Hunter said.

"Look we ain't gonna hurt you." Drew said getting up. "Shut the door and come in. I wont bite, but she might." Drew pointed to Roan and she snarled baring her teeth, making everyone jump.

"Look if it isn't my favourite person in the whole world. Thanks Will for what you did, you're a true friend." She wasn't looking at him though. She was looking at Robin and Aimee who refused to make eye contact with her. Most were amazed to see she was even alive. "Come on guys, did you really think Stella beat me up that bad? I was trained a Hunter. It's in my blood."

"Everyone weapons on the table and take a seat. Even though there is ten of you, we would beat you in a fight so don't embarrass yourselves." He said. Reluctantly everyone put their weapons on the table and took a seat.

"My word Drew you've changed." Will said.

"You haven't." Drew said. Will laughed nervously and then shut up.

"As much as I hate asking, I need your help." She said.

"Why would we help you, you're a traitor." Robin said.

"Says you!" Roan spat standing up and smashing her fists on the table. "Don't make this worse then it already is."

"Why do you need our help?" Will asked. Drew explained the situation and Roan went into slightly more detail.

"Why would we believe this?" Aimee asked.

"Why did I think you were my friend?" Roan asked. "Come on Drew clearly we have wasted our time. Hunter's wont help us. They want nothing but war and more innocent people to die. I don't get them." Roan got up to leave.

"I'm in." Will said. Roan looked at him and smiled.

"How come?" Drew asked. "Because neither of you two are bad people and by the look on Roan's face when she said all of that, either she is a very good liar, or she really needs our help." He said.

"Someone decent." Roan muttered.

"Look guys, come on. Stella has been bossing us around and telling us all Breathing Spirits are bad. Well their not. Clearly the three want peace and the fourth is still out there and they are still searching..." Roan looked at Drew and bit her lip, but Will continued. "I don't care what you all do, but I want this to end and I want peace between us. Roan wants are help and I think we owe it to her. She was helping the right side all along and we tried to stand in her way but she's still here and she's alive." Will said.

"I'm in too." Aimee said.

"And me." Another Hunter said and one by one people were joining up.

"I'll do it, but any funny business and you're both in for it." Robin said. Roan smiled.

"All right." Drew said.

"Knew you wouldn't resist Robin. We used to be friends and I wasn't bad then, was I? Did I ever try and kill you are change you? Do you really think I would lie to you when you could put me through all the torture again?" She asked. He looked down.