I Must

I must. I have to ask her out. And now is the perfect time, cuddled up next to me in a dark movie theatre watching some movie she wanted to see. It was something Star Wars story. Who cares? I'm with her and now is the perfect time to ask her. I yawned and stretches my arms out, looking as if I were going to put my arm around her, but I didn't. To scared she won't accept it, and I would've ruined a perfectly good friendship. Same if I ask her out. I want to, so very, very, very bad. Shit.

"Excuse me, Naruto-kun, I need to use the restroom."

"Actually, I do too," I admitted. "Let's get going, shall we?"

She smiled, giggling, and nodded. At least I'm on her good side. I don't want to run this friendship. But I don't want to forever stay her friend. I want us to be more than friends. A good personality, she has. As we exited the room where the movie, Rogue One, was the name, I opened and held the door for her. She thanked me and continued walking to the women's restroom, and I walked into the men's.

"Well of it isn't Naruto Uzumaki," said a familiar voice. Sasuke Uchiha.

"What the hell do you want, duckbutt?"

"The girl you're here with, what's her name?"

"What's it to you, dickhead?"

"I have my reasons, Naruto-kun."

I smirked, "Are you gay, SasUKE?"

"N-No, but it seems you are!" he defended. Fuck your own life Sasuke. I've my own problems.

"Listen, you bitch, I can't in here to pee, not have heated debates about random bullshit that comes from nowhere," I asked coldly.

"Did you even know I've already gotten her pregnant?"

"W-Who?"

"Of you'll find out if you gained the courage to ask her out. And she rejects you."

I soaked his face in water from the sink as I was eating my hands. You dead last.

Hinata.

I must.

But my heart is too scared.

I can't.

Sorry.