A bird with Nagisa?

"A bird! Nagisa~senpai will have no idea what to do! It'll be great! Nitori~senpai!"Momo tossed the potion to Nitori, which he struggled to catch. "You do this one! Show us what you can do!"
                  "U-um S-sure. I g-guess I can try." Nitori stuttered.
                  "Don't be so chicken about it." Sousuke commented.
                  "I won't!"
Later . . . .
Nagisa was on his bed eating sweets and reading (something nasty) when suddenly his phone chimed.
Ai Ai: um . . . . Nagisa~kun?
Nagisa looked at his phone.
Nagi: Oh. Hey Ai~chan! You never really text me!
Ai Ai: Yeah. Anyway, (Y/N) drank a potion and it turned her into half a bird.
Nagi: No.
Nagi: Way!
Ai Ai: Yeah. Sorry.
Nagi: That's so cool! I'm gonna go over there right now!
Ai Ai: Wait what!?
Nagisa jumped off his bed and started running to Ai's house.
Ai's house . . . .
Nitori sat down on the couch with (Y/N) on his shoulder. She had grown tiny and grew bird wings and bird feet.
                  "Tweet. When is Nagisa going to get here Nitori?" She chirped.
                  "He'll be here soon (Y/N)~san." Just then the door bell rang several times. Nitori stood up with (Y/N) still on his shoulder and answered it.
                  "Ai! (Y/N)!" Nagisa cheered. (Y/N) got off of Nitori and flew to Nagisa, landing on his finger.
                  "Nagisa! Tweet!" She nuzzled his cheek and he nuzzled back.
                  "Aw, you're so cute." he smiled. He looked at Nitori. "Thanks Ai~chan. I'll just take her home now." (Y/N) flew onto Nagisa 's shoulder. "Later!" He walked off and continued his walk home. "You're so tiny."
                  "Yeah. Well, I did get turned into half a bird, tweet tweet. Also, I never thought it would be so fun to fly." She flew in front of Nagisa 's fave as an example landing back on his shoulder. "After while though, it does get tiring." He giggled.
                  "So, can you bird whistle too?"
                  "Of course I can tweet." She whistled a nice tune in his ear causing him to sigh contently. "How was that?"
                  "Beautiful. I think I'm gonna like your time being a bird. How long are you gonna be a bird?"
                  "By tomorrow I'll be back to normal. Though I'm pretty sure you'd prefer the bird me tweet tweet." He chuckled and kissed the top of her tiny head. She blushed.
                  "I love you either way. Human bird. Doesn't matter. As long as you're you." She giggled and nuzzled his face and gave him a tiny kiss.
                  "I love you too Nagisa." He smiled.
                  "Will you whistle for me again?" She laughed.
                  "Sure."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Sorry if this story was kinda sucky. I hope the next one will be better