Crossover special! (Haru x reader)

(This is part two of the first crossover)
(Y/N) was helping her brother's host club as they cosplayed for the day. There theme was Egyptian times.

She was serving tea when suddenly hands went on her waist

She was serving tea when suddenly hands went on her waist. She smiled as a familiar scent of colrine filled her nose.
                  "Hey Haru." She turned to him and hugged him.
                  "I was wondering if you'd like some help. I can help." She looked up at him and smiled.
                  "That-" she was pulled away by her brother.
                  "-Won't be necessary Haru. If you'd like to help, you need to dress the part." Tamaki said gesturing to (Y/N)'s costume. Haru sighed.
                  "Okay fine. Where do I get dressed?" Tamaki smirked and snapped his fingers.
                  "Hikaru, Koaru!" The twins showed up.
                  "Yes sir!"
                  "Get haru dressed." The twins lead Haru to the dressing room. (Y/N) continued to serve people tea. She then felt a presence behind her.
                  "What do you think?" Haru's voice said. She turned and nearly dropped her tray.

 She turned and nearly dropped her tray

(Y/N) blushed and covered her face.
                  "You look amazing." She whispered. Suddenly tons of fan girls surrounded him. She got jealous and turned around.
                  "Well her surely does bring the ladies." Kyoya commented. Haru pushed through the group and grabbed (Y/N)'s waist.
                  "Why'd you walk away, my princess?" He grabbed her hand and kissed it gently. Her blushed grew harder.
                  "KAWAII!!" the girls squealed. Renge came out of her hiding spot.
                  "THIS COULD BE THE BEW ROMANTIC ANIME IN MY BOOK! THE PRINCE HARU AND PRINCESS (Y/N)!!" She fan girled. Tamaki smiled as he watched.
                  "Should we break them apart boss?" The twins asked.
                  "No. She's happy. Let's keep her that way." (Y/N) looked over at Tamaki and smiled at him. He smiled back. "I'm glad that Haru came in today."

                  "You realize he's taking your place right?"
                  "WHAT!?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELL that's the update for today. Hope you like it.
Next up: Momo x reader