Chapter 4: Lyon Search

Author Note: Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't update this story for a long time. I had too much homework but I'll try to update as soon as I can.

This chapter is shorter than the others chapters but still long enough. Thanks for the wonderful votes and comments. Enjoy.

XXXXX
Queen Brahne watch the play from the balcony, liking the performance they are doing. She frown, glancing at the seat that Yukino suppose to be sitting at. "Yukino isn't back yet. " She mumble to herself. "Commander Erza Scarlet! " Erza walk forward, standing next to the Queen Brahne on her right side. "Commander Lyon Vastia! " Lyon walk forward,  standing next to Queen Brahne on her left side.

"Yes your Majesty! " Both Erza and Lyon answer in a unison. They bowed down to the Queen, and standing back up with both of their hands behind their back.

"Yukino haven't came back from the bathroom. I truly doubt my daughter went to go use the bathroom if she doesn't want a escort. I need you both to go find my daughter at once! Gather your squads! Once Yukino is found, bring her here! " She order them. " Commander Erza, I want you to come back once your done telling your squad! "

Erza and Lyon nodded before bowing down to the Queen. Both getting up and exiting out of the balcony. Erza went downstairs and Lyon stay upstairs.

"Lamia Scale assemble! " He order. No one came. "I said Lamia Scale assemble! " He repeated louder.

Yuka and Toby came running out of the lockers room, only with their boxers on. They look up to see Lyon upstairs glaring down at them. Lyon eyebrows twitched annoy what he's seeing. "Why are you two idiots not wearing your uniforms? Worst yet, how dare you two to show up at my presence looking like that! " He yelled at them.

"Our apologies Commander Vastia, our clothing had been stolen away. " Yuka explain to Lyon.

Lyon cross his arms against his chest, tapping his foot on the floor trying to control his anger and have patience for his subordinates. "By who? " He question them calmly.

"Some two guys. " Toby answer simply but more like he said it by general.

This made Lyon sigh to himself in frustration. "Toby... That could be any two guys in this castle. "

"There should be two intruders wearing our uniform. One of them seem to be very childish and loud. The other one is calm and cold hearted. " Yuka inform Lyon.

"Don't forget scary like Commander Mikazuchi. " Toby added.

Lyon rise his eyebrows at Toby before glancing down at them both since he's upstairs. "Where is the others? " He ask calmly. They both shrug their shoulders and shake their heads. Lyon sigh out loud once more before speaking. "Go get dress at once! Once your done, hurry up and go search for the Princess! " He order. 

Yuka and Toby saluted before running back to the locker rooms to get dress. Lyon went downstairs, walking in the hallways. 'I guess I have to find the rest of the Lamia Scale squad, since no one here never seems to listen or even follow orders. ' Lyon thought. Walking in the hallways, he saw Jura who is patrolling the area.

Jura look what's ahead of him and smile seeing Lyon. "Hey Commander Vastia, something troubling you? " He greeted and ask his captain who seem frustrated.

"No one seem to listen or even follow my orders. " He complain while glancing down.

Jura made a small smile at Lyon, hearing his reason of frustration. "Give them some time. " Hearing this brought Lyon attention that he look up at Jura. "You just got promoted a few weeks ago as a Captain and had hand picked your squad. Everything takes time to get use to it. " Jura explain to Lyon who made a smirk on his face.