The Runaway Returns, MY VERSION

This might have been what U R waiting for!!!!!Im going to do dreams 3 asap, when I finish writing it all. I now always have to write the whole story and upload little at a time to keep u frustrated >:) LOL! Anyway, enough with jibber crap😋

Let's get on with the story!

BEX POV(a/n: OMG SO EXCITED!)

I'm Bex Evers. I'm a child actress who got famous off barney (yes, I said barney, i know.). Let me get to the point, I don't have a dad, and my mom is all that I have. But, right now don't disturb me because I'm busting heads on Call of Duty.

Bex was playing COD, and then,

"BEX, DID YOU HEAR ME, I SAID GET DOWN HERE!" Courtney yelled up the stairs.

"REBECCA ANN EVERS! THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM CALLING YOU!"

"Fine, fine, I give up. what?"

"What of you mean what?! I told you out flight takes off in two hours. we have to get to the airport."

"For your dumb total drama stuff I have to be in?" Bex protested.

"Bex, I know you think it's dumb, but I have that contract until either Chris dies or you get it when you have kids of your own."

"I wish he was dead NOW, Mom!"

"We all do, bex. so let's get outside to the car."

Bex took one last glance of the house she won't see for 3 months. She half smiled , then shut the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott POV

Bored is all I am right now, sittin' on a freakin' plane. Wish Courtney were here, but I havn't seen her for 14 years, ever since she left total drama before season 6. Now, it's season 16, ten seasons after, and I'm surprised Chris isn't dead, let alone his son is hosting now, and he's like 30- something.

I can't wait to see Courtney.

But, you can only enter season 16 if you have a kid. Wait, never-mind. I forgot what I was sayin'.

Scott pondered for the remaining 3

hours on the long flight to Muscoka, hoping Courtney would be there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good beginning, I guess. Scott will not be reunited next chapter with bex, NOT KNOWING SHES HIS DAUGHTER, still!

Also Courtney will start talking next chapter.

Love,

💗me💜