Chapter 2: Who's my dad here?

Hi Guys! I forgot to do disclaimers on my TD stories, so just saying I Don't own any of Total Drama, or this would really be happening.

Is anyone else obsessing how cute the powerpuff girls used to be? Now they look really weird. I didn't watch the special because of that. Anyway, as I usually say, ON WITH THE STORY!

Chapter 2: Who's my Dad here?

Bex couldn't take any second of sitting on the stupid plane. Until it finally landed, that is.

'FINALLY!'She brain-sighed.

On the other hand, Courtney was terrified of Bex meeting Scott. She was just like Scott, her baby blue eyes, and her red hair. Not to mention her devious personality. Always pulling pranks.

Courtney POV

What am I going to do?! Bex should, but shouldn't meet Scott! He's going to find out too, just by looking at her, and she's going to be with ME on the boat! Families always come together first, then are matched with a dad if the kid doesn't have one. in my case, Scott is that dad REAL wise, and he has no clue.And 'kid' referring to Bex, but she's fourteen.

---------------------

Now we're getting on the boat, and I'm terrified because every single guy is brought first, which had to of been Scott, duncan, and whoever else.

Before we get to the dock, Bex asks,

"So, who's my dad here?I know my real dads here, just by looking at your face."

A/N: SOOOOOO!I am starting a diary-like story about.......................ME! You might wanna read, if you want crazy details about me.