Progolue

The bright glazing sun was targeting the Fujioka's apartment were two kids at the age of thirteen were playing in the living room. Reji Haruhi's father came in the room and said"Sorry guys to ruin your fun but Y/N your father is here to pick you up so pick up him soon so pick all your things,Haruhi help him please"then left the room.Haruhi then became upset and started crying.You then hugged her and put her head on your shoulder.

You rubbed her back with one hand and with your other hand you put your fingers in her hair making her relax."I'm gonna miss you a lot,N/N-kun"Haruhi said whipping her tears away with her hands.You put her hands away from her face and cupped her cheek."I am going to miss you too haruhi"She then started to cry again asking you to stay."Sorry Haruhi  I have to go back home in Korea (you can change it if you want)"You said calmly.You got your bag put your stuff on your bag and pulled out a small box.Haruhi put opened the box and gasp.A beautiful ring was in the box.

A beautiful ring was in the box

"N/N-kun this is...beautiful"Haruhi said in awe and shock."My mom gave me this ring and told me to give this to the person I love and I wanted to give to you since that how much I care and love you,will you promise to marry me when we grow up ?"Y/N said.She gave a cute smile and said yes. Your dad and Haruhi's father came in the room watched the scene approving with both of your decision.
Soon then you gave Haruhi a kiss on the forehead and give her one last hug and you and your dad left to the airport.

Time Skip
Haruhi has still though of you over the years and waits for you to come to Japan.Plus having her mother diseased makes the pain even worse so she suffered depression.She still keep up her grades like should and take care of her father help clean the house and cook.Sometimes since she moved to Ouran she became lose in though thinking of you or just randomly whisper you're name making the other host curious about who's she talking about a specially tamaki and the twins.What she didn't now was that tomorrow is gonna an interesting day for her.