Chapter 4

I opened the door and I peeked inside. What I saw took my breath away. It was a beautiful room. I think I'm using beautiful too much so... it was such a gorgeous room.

But what was in was the cutest little thing EVER!!! It was the smallest white puff ball of a puppy.

"OH MY BLOB I LOVE HER!!!!!" I said jumping up and hugging him around his neck. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me in a protective manner. I think im gonna like it here. (A/N: hehe get it. Favorite movie.)

"Well we will go to the mall tomorrow to buy you some clothes. Don't want my princess with the same clothes." I nodded after he said that. I then yawned. "Get some rest babygirl." I nodded and went to lay on the bed.

"But I don't have anything to wear." He went out and came back with a big T-shirt. I got up and took it from him. "Thanks." I went into the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom and changed. The T-shirt went mid thigh. It smelled like him. Like the woods. Smelled really relaxing. I came out and hugged him and said goodnight then got in the bed and went to sleep.
____

The Next Morning

____

"Wake up Pumpkin. It's time to get some new clothes."

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do I have to. I hate shopping." It takes way too long for stuff you think you like but never wear. It's stupid. I got up and got ready into the clothes that were in my backpack. I was so stupid to not bring night clothes with me.

Once I was ready I went downstairs and I saw Nick cooking. He had a grandma kind of apron on. I giggled as I was looking at him. And then I started Laughing. Really hard. I was rolling on the floor and didn't notice him standing next to me. I stopped laughing finally and looked at him. I got up and hugged him. He tensed but started hugging back after a while.

"I didn't want you to feel embarrassed. Now go I don't want my food to burn." I said. He chuckled and went back to cooking.

After he was done he put the plates down for us to eat. I ate one piece and moaned at the taste. (A/N: No not like that you perv people. Lol.)

"This is so good. I wish I could have his every meal of my life." Yes. It was THAT good. After I finished I brushed my teeth and we headed out.

After we got to the mall We shopped for a while. I got a really really good outfit. It was all black. My second favorite color.

(A/N: I made this on Polyvore

(A/N: I made this on Polyvore. Follow me. My name is honeybunny818. Thanks.) We went to pay and then went back home after getting much more clothes.

"Thanks for this. This is the best day ever." I said before drifting off.

(A/N: I have to go to a B-day party today so I'm not updating 2. Sorry. Love you guys. BYEEEEEEEEE.)