Chapter 7

I think im addicted to dogs. I can't go home and forget about King. And I can't go over to Blake's house without thinking about Princess.... I'm just now thinking about this... we named our dogs alike... they are both in a Castle. Cool!

I actually heard about King having a girlfriend. The owner says that she is pregnant. So we are having puppies... I mean Blake And King are going to have puppies.

"Avery? You kind of zoned out there. You okay?" Blake asked.

"Y-Yeah! Just thinking..." I said.

He nodded and walked off after that. I really want to see Kings girlfriend. She is another Husky but a little lighter. She is getting really big in the stomach. She might have the pups really soon.

I went to see if I could see her and the owner said yes. I went in and she was playing with her toys. We played tug of war, me going really easy, and then she started slowing down and paused. She started whining. I knew just what was happening and called Blake and her owner. They both came in, Blake with King, and they helped her give birth to 8 beautiful puppies.

I went home after that wonderful day and trained for a couple hours, talked with dad and then went to bed.

--The Next Day--

I woke up and took a shower. Today was going to be great. I can just tell....

*********Hi, I'm sorry these are so short. I have a lot going on. My dad disowned me and school is stressful. Sorry again. Byeeee********