That Girl

Marcella

I woke up the next morning with an empty pizza box and tangled in all the blankets. I had a great sleep and couldn't wait to go see Dave he seemed like a great guy. I got up and stretched walking into the bathroom scratching my head. After taking a nice warm shower I put on some black knee high socks, a black skater skirt and a long sleeved red velvet crop top. I slipped into some black knee high boots and sat down so I could do my hair and makeup.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it texting dave that I'd be at his house in 35 minutes. I finished blow drying and curling my hair and then did my makeup. Winged eyeliner , burgundy and white eyeshadow and some brown matte lipstick. I put on mascara and got up ready to leave. I grabbed my black coat and slipped into it.

It took me 15 minutes to get to Dave's, once I got there I saw him sitting outside waiting. He smiled at me once he saw me.

"Hope you're hungry" I grin as he got in

"Starving" He chuckled

"Great because I wanted to take you to this really cute cafe with some amazing french toast and coffee." I smile

"That sounds really good" He grins

The whole way there we were laughing and conversing about anything and everything. He was a really cool guy and not to mention he was super cute. I parked in front of the small cafe and we both got out. I locked my car and threw my keys into my purse. Dave waited for me so that we could walk in together and held open the door for me. We went and sat at a small table by the window and waited for the waiter to come and take our order.

"So what're you getting?" I ask peeking over the large menu

"I'm not too sure yet " He purses his lips eyebrows knotted in concentration."What do you recommend?"

"I usually get the Cinnamon roll french toast with a vanilla latte." I answer putting my menu down

"That sounds great but I think I'm going to have the Nutella Berry french toast with a green tea" He grinned

"Sounds good" I look over and wave over Meta my usual waitress.

"Hey Marcella you want your usual?" She smiles I nod and then look over to Dave.

"Meta this is Dave my friend he just moved here from Paris" I smile

"Hi nice to meet you" She shyly smiles her cheeks turning a light pink when he took her hand and kissed it

"It's nice to meet you too" His eyes locked with hers.

"What would you like to eat?" She nervously asked

"Nutella Berry french toast with a green tea and your number" He smoothly said

"Oh" She giggled "I'll be back with your orders shortly"

"Wow such a smooth talker" I tease

"Please you know you're already in love with me" He taunted

"Oh totally" I sarcastically answer with a smirk "You guys would be cute together"

"You're right we would" He sighs happily

We continue talking and Meta brings our food, we try each other's and then eat our own. We were having great conversation I really liked him he's so cool.

"Next stop is my favorite place ever" I say after we paid the bill.

"Where's that?" He asked

"You'll see" I drive us to the hill and we get out I motion for him to follow me up the trail until we reach the top. I walk over to the tree and climb up it silently, Dave following my every move. I sat on the sturdy branch and patted the spot next to me so that he would come closer.