That Girl

Marcella
2 weeks later

"No" I yell at the girls "I'm not going to that party"

"You can't hid away forever Marcella" Female Chris says

"You can't hide from him" Noora says "He will always find a way back to you"

I closed my eyes letting my head hang. I just wanted to stay home, I didn't want to go to a party where I would be pestered again. I just needed to be alone for a while too much has happened these past 2 weeks. Dad never came back like he said he would, instead he said he'd see me whenever he returned. I was left in a big house alone.

"Please Marcella" Eva begged "You need this"

"Fine" I whisper opening my eyes to look at them

They smiled and hugged me tightly, I smile sadly and hugged them back before letting go. I stood up and began to do my makeup. I slipped into a red long sleeved low cut shirt and put on a pair of high waisted black jeans with red vans. I grabbed my black coat and looked at the girls tugging my hair out of its ponytail.

"Let's go" I say they cheer and drag me out the door of my lonely home. I dreaded returning to it because I knew that every time I returned it would be just me.

"I'm so excited for tonight!" Vilde squeals "I think I'm going to hook up with someone"

"About time" I tease her

"Oh hush" She giggles bumping my shoulder gently

We continued joking as we made our way to the door of the party. I rang the doorbell and the door opened to reveal William. I smile at him and walk in as he steps to the side to let us in. I hang up my coat and slip my phone into my back pocket. I felt it buzz making me pull it out .

Chris: You look amazing

I roll my eyes and put it back into my pocket cheering as I spotted Isak and Even with Jonas. I skipped over to them and hugged them all.

" you look very nice tonight" Jonas smiles

"I always do Jonas" I wink taking a swig of my beer.

"What's up with you and Chris?" Isak asks leaning into Even's arms

"He won't leave me alone" I frown "The kid just won't give up"

"Maybe because he genuinely likes you" Even says with a little smile

"Oh please not you too" I groan chugging the rest of the beer in my hand

"I mean I wouldn't be surprised" Jonas laughs "He told me to stay away from you the other day"

"Not the first time he told a guy that" I grab a shot and take it grabbing another.

"Woah there princess" A voice said from behind me as I took my third shot

"What now?" I whine "Can't you leave me alone for just this once?"

"No can do babe" Chris winks "I have to make sure you're still mine "

"I'm not an object that you own and I am not your babe either you idiot" I spat grabbing a bottle of wine and walking over to the girls as he stayed there watching me.

I latched onto Sana and we both drank the bottle of wine dancing and enjoying ourselves. I felt a body behind me gripping my waist as they rolled their hips into my backside. I turned my head and saw this guy who was pretty hot. I shrugged and danced with him enjoying myself for once.

"Hands off " Chris snapped at the guy pulling me to him "You know the deal"

"I didn't know this was her I'm sorry" The guy said walking off scared

"Really Chris?" I yell "I've had enough of you already okay? Just leave me alone"

I push him back and walk up the stairs dodging dancing bodies and random couples. I walk into a room and close the door. The constant buzzing of my phone driving me mad and there was only one name on the screen...Chris.

Just admit that you like him already stop hiding it.

William's words rang through my head once again, I had seen him two days ago with Noora and they sat me down and spoke with me. I denied it and denied it. I didn't want it to be true , I still don't. I just don't....I don't want to hurt him. All I seem to do is fuck up everything that's good for me. There was a sudden knock on the door and I stupidly opened it. I knew it was him. He wouldn't leave me alone, never. 

"Chris?" I snap my fingers in his face seeing as he kept staring at me

"Marcella why didn't you answer my calls or texts?" He breathed out hugging me tightly

"Because we're not dating and we're not friends?" I point out pushing him away

Chris looked a bit upset but he just held my face studying me. His eyes looking me up and down before landing on my eyes. He leaned in a bit closer his breath fanning over my lips.

"We shouldn't be doing this" I whisper as he got closer

"Just let me have you this once" He hoarsely replies his lips touching mine in desperation. "I've been wanting to kiss you ever since I laid my eyes on you"

"Chris" I take his face in my hands looking into those honey brown eyes that I've grown to love, but I would never admit that. "Please stop before you hurt yourself"

"What if I don't want to stop?" He quietly speaks closing the door

"I don't want to break you Chris" I shakily answer "I don't want to hurt you at all"

"It'd be an honor to have my heart broken by you, Marcella" His eyes close and his lips are on mine.

It felt like the whole world around me stopped , the music blurred out and all I could hear was the thumping of my heart and feel Chris's warm lips on mine. His hands holding me close as my own tangled in his hair.

"Chris" I moan quietly as he begins to kiss down my neck. I jump up wrapping my legs around his waist as he pushes me against the wall. My lips are parted letting out small pants as we begin to undress

"I want to love you Marcella" He says "I do love you and I would never hurt you intentionally"

"I do have feelings for you" I respond " I just didn't want to admit it"

"You're so beautiful" He moans as he laid my naked body on the bed

"Make me yours " I pull him down for a kiss and in that moment all I felt was pure euphoria.

Our bodies were one and I loved it, I loved him. I was having sex with Chris Schistad and I knew I was in for it. I wouldn't ever let him go and he would never let me go that I was sure of.

___________________________________
OOOOO CHRIS AND MARCELLA HOOKED UP LETS GOOO ha! anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote and follow me! I love reading comments so be sure to leave some down below

much love to all!! xo