Enzo Amore

This was requested by... @ancalungu56

Thank you for reading and I hope you like it.
--------------------------------------------
After 2 years of waiting, the time has finally come. I am moving up to the main roster on RAW. I'm so excited this has always been my dream.

To start off, Steph is already putting me in a feud with Charlotte, Owens and Jericho. The only thing is that she never told me who was coming to help.

Tonight is my debut and I'm super happy. I'm in my hotel room getting ready for tonight. It's currently 3:30 and I have to be at the arena by 5:00 and it's an hour drive.

I put on my outfit...

After that I grabbed my bag and ran outside to my car

After that I grabbed my bag and ran outside to my car. I drove to the arena just in time and went to my dressing to change into my d/r/g. (Dream ring gear)

Once I finished I got my hair and makeup done then rehearsed my lines until it was time for the show to start.

Once 8:00 hit, I ran to the gorilla. I grabbed a mic from the crew and walked out to my theme music. The crowd was roaring.

"Well hello there, allow me to introduce myself my name is r/n. (Ring name). I am your new WWE diva."

The crowd was screaming. Before I was able to speak another word, Charlotte comes out with Chris and Kevin. They all have Mics in their hands. Charlotte is the first one to speak.

"I don't know who you think you are but you need to get out of my ring. You see I'm the queen of the women's division so you need to go and maybe find a friend that you could talk to and not step up to me ever." She spoke.

Next thing you know they start walking forward and they climb into the ring. Before they could do anything a theme song that I remember all too well from NXT. Enzo and Cass come out and climb into the ring.

They stand next to me and we have a stand of. After a few seconds, all hell breaks loose. I go after Charlotte and the guys go after each other. We throw them out of the ring and we go to commercial.

We all walk backstage and I give hugs to the guys.

"You did good out there for your Debut y/n. We worked so well together. We were like bread, peanut butter and jelly." He said

I giggled at his food joke. I agree with him tho. We worked so well tonight, I wouldn't mind being in a match with him again, or maybe being in a romantic storyline.

And as time went by Stephanie eventually put us in a romantic storyline that everyone loved.

This is the beginning of an amazing relationship.