Chapter Two: Expressing the Love

"Caleb what happened?" Hanna asked, rubbing her eyes and taking in what had just happened.

"We kissed... and it led into... this," Caleb gestured round the hotel room and Hanna watched as his eyes locked onto hers. She felt her stomach rumble... and butterflies rising as his chocolate brown eyes penetrated into hers.

She laughed.

Something she thought she would never do in a situation like this. She laughed because... she was genuinely happy. She was happy to be in the arms of someone strong, caring, loving... special. Caleb was special. Caleb was different than any other guy she had ever met.

Then there was Jordan of course; her fiancée that loved her with all of his heart. She didn't love him with all of her heart and last night was proof of that. She knew she needed to tell him the truth... but why not have a little more fun first?

Hanna leaned in and kissed Caleb's soft lips tenderly, placing her hands on either side of his cheeks, pulling him in. The sparks were there. She felt like she was kissing the person that she really loved and not someone who she... just liked...

So why am I marrying him?

Why am I putting myself through this misery?

I clearly don't love him enough to marry him...

But then again there's Spencer. Spencer was clearly inlove with Caleb. Caleb clearly had feelings for Spencer. One night couldn't just change that...

But that's how it was with Jordan and I: one night had changed my feelings about Jordan...

Hanna snapped back into reality. It was too early to think that deeply about everything. She needed to 'live in the moment.'

"Hanna is this... right?" Caleb's question was the question that Hanna had been dreading.

"Yes... but we slept together," Hanna shrugged, "Why not live in the moment and think later." Hanna mustered up a genuine grin. It radiated off of her and onto Caleb as she watched his lips turn upwards and then he laughed.

"You're right."

"I know... now come here?" Hanna pulled Caleb by the back of the neck on top of her roughly and smothered him in deep kisses all over his beautiful face.

Hanna rolled over on top of him and stared into his deep brown eyes for a few seconds then she smashed her lips onto his, tangled her hands in his short brown hair and let her hands roam his prominent abs. God were they mighty...

Hanna pulled back for a breath and grinned at him.

"You're abs are hurting my bloody chest," Hanna announced smiling.

He looked at her confusingly for a second then his face softened and he grinned back.

"You're too sweet Hanna Marin," He untucked her hair from behind her ear and played with the blunt ends, twirling a piece with his fingers (something that Hanna always loved him doing)

"You're too hot Caleb Rivers," Hanna replied, "Now come on... we've got memories to make..."

Steamyyyyyy... gotta love this Haleb romance! Aftermath will probably be tomorrow so umm... sorry if I break you're little hearts but... just trust me on this OK! Thank you for reading!
-Hannah