Chapter five.

Okay, breathe. One, two, three, four and breathe. "There's no need to be nervous." She says.

The king, the king.

How am I going to act? Do I have to be extremely kind and clean? Do I just have to be myself? What is the king going to say to me? What is he going to do? The king is a great man. He is been our king for over 20 years. It will be a pleasure to meet him, but a nervous pleasure. "Let's go." Says the woman. She opens the door and I sight. "He's very kind, don't worry darling." She says kindly. "Thank you." I say.

We're standing in front of a big door, you can clearly see that this a door for a special room. She knocks on the door "Rose is here!". A guard opens the door "Come in Rose.". I look around the room. There are books everywhere, everywhere you look are books. Especially on the floor. There is a big desk in the center of the room.

"Welcome Rose!" Says a mans voice. I look up and there I see the king, the great king of Orhill. I bow. "Please don't." Says the king "Then you're making me feel old.". I laugh. "You're probably wondering why I asked you to come." He says. I nod. "You're the chosen one." He says. "The chosen one? What do you mean?" I ask. "You will find out, that's all I'm telling you." He says mysterious. "Why are you all so mysterious?! I don't even know why I'm here! I don't know what's happening on the outside, I know nothing!" I say angry. "You're going to find out, it needs time." He says. I sigh.

"Guards, get her out and let her train right away!" He says demanding. The guards grab me by my arms and they bring me back to my cell.

(Sorry that is has been a long time since I updated and that it is a short chapter again. The next chapter will be longer! I promise. Love you guys x. Mary.)