Chapter eight

"Hey chosen one." Says a guy while he is walking towards me. "I have a name, remember?" I say irritated. "Sorry, I just don't remember names of losers." He says cheeky. Everyone laughs. "You have to remember one thing, I am the chosen one, I'm always higher than you are so just shut your damn mouth!" I say angry. "O no, the 'chosen one' is getting mad. I think that we all need to back up guys! Dangerous!" He shouts sarcastically. Everyone laughs again. The guy walks back slowly. "You must be the joker of the group?" I say and I walk towards him. "Yes and I'm extremely attractive! That's why you are standing so close to me right now. You just want to kiss me, don't you?" He says and he laughs. "Never." I say and I push him away. What a guy. With his brown long hair and his beard that he clearly didn't shave for a while. "Are you mad at me?" Says the guy with a childish voice. "You're just being a enormous jerk. I hope that you will die first in the battle!" I say angry. "Well, I saw you while you were training, and the only thing that you did was shouting at your trainer. So, how do you wanna win the battle? By shouting or by fighting?" He says. "Well, mister. I'm the chosen one, which means is that I need to talk to the enemy and be the face of the war, so by shouting!" I say with a big smile on my face. He's quiet. "Got something to say?" I ask. "Well, you're clearly good at shouting, but still, fighting skills are still really important." He says. I sigh "I bet that I'm a better fighter than you are!" I say confident. "Okay missy, wanna find out who's better?" He says while he steps towards me. "Of course!" and I step back. Everyone begins to shout and clap. Okay, let's go. We begin to walk in circles. He coms towards me and tries to punch me. "Missed!" I say while I slap his hand away. "Are you already getting cocky?" He says while he hits me in the stomach. I grunt. That was a hard punch. "Look! Theres my trainer!" I say whilst I point in the direction of the door. He looks that way with a grin on his face. This is my oppurtunity to hit him really hard. This will teach him a lesson. I punch him right in the face. This hit is so hard that he falls on the ground. "So, who's better at fighting?" I say cocky while I look over him. He looks at my angily "This time you have won, but next time I will get you!". I chuckle "You bet". He stands up and walks out of the door. 

I look around me and see people looking at me. Some are still cheering, but some are also looking at me with a shocked face. This was kind off bad ass. I knocked down a fully grown en muscled man. They better watch out for me in the war! 

Heyy guyss,

This has been so long wow. This was a chapter that I still had saved, so I thought, why not post it? I cannot say if more chapters will come. The motivation to start writing is coming back, but I also got a busy life. Anywayyss, hope you enjoyed it!

Mary x