Sam #1 {Soulmate}

Warnings: Mentions of cutting

*Reader POV*
It's been like this since day one of being born. You and your soulmate kiss one another's scars away. You feel bad for your soulmate as they have lots of scars to kiss away. You didn't care if anyone saw your scars, they wouldn't care. But what about your soulmate?

It's been years since you've cut. You cut a heart shaped mark into your forearm years ago, but it's never disappeared. You know your soulmate isn't dead as you still get the occasional new scar here and there, so maybe this is just their way of being able to find you when the day comes. But what happens when that day is sooner than later?

It starts off as a normal day. Get up, eat breakfast, get ready for your day, and then go to work. You work as a librarian, sometimes boring, but it's better than nothing. Something tells me it isn't going to be boring for too much longer.

All of your boredom goes out of the window as soon as you soon a tall, long haired, handsome, well built man enters the library with two other men. The trio are all attractive, but the big guy has your eyes.

You feel your heart stop when he walks up to you. "I'm sorry to bother you but I'm wondering if you have a certain book?" The stranger with God given looks asks. Dear God even that voice is perfect.

You stare at him dreamily for a good few more seconds before shaking your head and snapping out of it. "Sorry, and what book is it?"

"It's a bit weird but it's called Malleus Maleficarum." He says and blushes a bit. God this guy is so cute. Weird book choice, but then again, it is an interesting read. "It should be in the historical fiction section. It would either be with the books starting with 'D' or 'M'." You instruct, to which he nods and smiles slightly. God dammit this beautiful man is trying to kill me! "I'm Sam by the way." Sam says with that same smile before extending his hand to you. You smile and shake it. "I'm (Y/N)."

*Sam POV*
Even their voice is heavenly! God truly must be on our side to let me even meet them. Wait, is that a heart on their wrist? I froze and pulled my hand away. I pull up my sleeve to reveal a heart shaped scar. "You must be my soulmate...." I say, completely star struck.

*Reader POV*
"You must be my soulmate...." His She words rang out through my head. "No way...You must be the most dangerous soulmate ever! I have a new scar every two seconds!" I say and show him a scar on my upper chest of a burn. You see, Sam had his anti-possession tattoo burned off recently. Lovely time for him. It never hurt you, but you can only imagine how it felt for him.

Sam blushes at seeing your skin, but he also winces. You're his soulmate and you got hurt because of him, which isn't something he's proud of. Who would be proud of giving their soulmate such a horrible scar, especially one they can't easily kiss away? "I'm sorry about that. My job...it's more than dangerous." Sam says and looks down ashamed.

You frown and put your hand over his gently, feeling his long worked hands that have killed and saved under your soft, comforting ones. "It didn't hurt. It's actually struck up a conversation or two." You reply with a giggle that Sam thought was pure music to his ears. He should know music too. Especially since he grew up with Dean. "But, if you're so keen on the idea that it hurt me, maybe you can make it up to me with coffee at the café down the street?" You ask.

Sam smiles a beautiful smile that you can tell hasn't been used very much. "Yeah. How does tomorrow at eleven sound?" He asks hopefully, to which you smile and nod. "Sounds great. I'll see you then." You reply, writing down your number and handing it to him. He takes it with a smile before walking off to join the other two men he walked in with. A few seconds later, the heart on your forearm disappeared, but a text on your phone screen appeared saying, "Since you stole my heart, I guess I'll steal your's". Funny really. He didn't know he already had it.

{A/N}:
So what do you guys think? Sorry it's absolutely horrible, but I'm still trying to get back into the swing of writing as I got a really cool request a while ago, which I'll be starting now. I promise that these will get better!