.:Destiel AU:.

Requested by: PHILLESTERDEFENSE
A/N: Sorry it's somewhat different than your request, but I hope you like it all the same! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Title: Satisfied
Written in: Third Person's POV
Style: Normal
Words: 2214
Warnings: Swearing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It started off as any normal day for Dean Winchester. Well, as normal as his boring everyday life can get. Although being a mechanic in the family business his dad started years ago was rewarding and something Dean loved to do, it was not something truly satisfying to him. Dean Winchester was not easily satisfied. Sure he's had woman practically worship him from the day he really grew into his looks, but even that does not satisfy him.

Dean was not a picky man, but he just liked what he did without caring what others thought. Well, mostly. He did care what his dad thought, which is why he hid that he was not always attracted to girls. Now that his dad has sadly passed away to that big car garage in the sky, Dean does not hide his attraction to guys as much, especially his attraction to a certain chef in a quaint little 50's themed diner in town.

You see, this certain chef had a specialty. This specialty was cinnamon apple pie that put Gordon Ramsey to shame. Not only was Dean Winchester in love with this pie, but he soon fell for the dark haired chef with stunning blue eyes that you could swim in. Yeah, Dean was far from straight.

Currently, our favorite mechanic was on his way to that special little 50s diner on the corner of some random street. He hums along to the song echoing throughout his mind as he walks, happy and content with himself.

~

Castiel loved to cook and bake. He had since his late mother, bless her soul, taught him at a young age. He found comfort in it when she passed when he was at the age of ten from typhus. The blue eyed man has cooked since then. Good thing as he met a very attractive man by doing so, and his name was....well...Castiel did not know. All he knew was that dark, near brown, blond hair that complemented his candy apple green eyes perfectly. Which is why he is strictly using green Granny Smith apples to make his award winning cinnamon apple pies. Sorta like his odd little tribute to the handsome man.

Speaking of the green eyed man, he comes in the diner about this time every day. God only knows if he would come in today since the last time, Castiel believes he scared him off by having the waitress ask for his number for him, only to be rejected. But little did Cas know that Dean said no because the waitress did not say it was for the chef. Nice wing woman job Anna!

What neither man knew was, of course, thier attraction to one another. Sure they occasionally stared at each other through the little window Castiel had to put food through like they were mentally screwing each other silly, but they just thought the other was looking at them because they were looking at each other. Which this interaction always ended with them both turning to look away, a blush gracing thier cheeks.

The little bell above the door chimed when Dean walked in, signaling a waitress to greet him and the awkward looks to commence, as usual.

Castiel immediately got to work on Dean's usual, completely forgetting his other meals that were half done and burning in pots, pans, and other cook ware. Oh these boys had it bad for each other and everyone but the boys knew that fact. Despite the constant glances in one another's direction, they were too blind to see the affection behind said glances.

Dean took his normal seat, which gave him and Castiel the perfect view of one another, much to their liking.

As Castiel finished up Dean's meal, he got an idea. Before the pie would be done, Castiel scrambled to grab a piece of paper and a pen. With the neatest hand writing he could muster up, he wrote a note addressed to the beautiful stranger. He quickly fixed up Dean's two plates and slips the note under one of them.