First Date (SuperCorp)

Kara nervously walked towards the restaurant that Lena had picked out for their date. Kara already knew not to do what her stomach wanted to and order what would seem like an excessive amount of food. Yet again she was an alien and if she stayed with Lena long enough, the dark haired woman would find out.

"Kara!" Lena excitedly said once she caught sight of the very nervous alien. "So, I know this seems a bit upscale, but one of the guys in the meeting I was in today wouldn't shut up about it so I decided this would be the place. Hopefully this is okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine." Kara said before looking at the prices on the menu. "A little less fine. Holy crap who pays that much money for chicken?"

"A Luthor." Lena said smiling coyly. "Don't worry, we can go somewhere else, I'm not liking the creeps at the bar staring at us."

"Um, whatever you want. I walked here so it's cool." Kara said and Lena drove them to an apartment which Kara could only assume belonged to her and they ordered takeout and watched TV. "I had fun."

"So did I, how about we do this again soon?" Lena asked and Kara nodded.  "I'll see you around."

"Totally." Kara said before feeling Lena's lips on hers. She was shocked, but kissed back, feeling a sense of accomplishment. That night when she flew home, she though about Lena and amazing their second date would be.