Phan- Pet (Both)

"Hey, Dan", Phil yelled across the apartment. "Yes, Phil?" Dan answered, walking into Phil's room. He sat down on his boyfriends bed, and crawled over to Phil, leaning his head onto his shoulder, cuddling closer to him. "Can we get a dog?" Phil asked, looking down at Dan's soft hair. "You want a dog? Phil, can we afford a dog? Or will you be able to take care of it?" Dan asked, moving to look Phil in the eye. "I promise I will! I've had a dog before, and it turned out fine!" Phil said, in a cute and convincing kind of voice. "Hard to believe he's almost 30", Dan thought, as he also started thinking how he could get Phil to do something for that dog. "I'll think about it", Dan said, scratching his neck. Phil seemed to notice, and spoke up. "Need help with that?" Phil asked, doing a cute but also dominant smirk. Dan caught on and nodded. Phil moved towards Dan, and got in his lap. He started kissing the side of Dan's neck, starting right below Dan's jawline, and got more aggressive as he got down to the edge of his shirt. It started out as a kiss, and it turned into biting and sucking. "Phil~", Dan whispered. "Hold on a minute. I have a deal. You can get a dog if..." Dan said, putting his fingers on his chin. "If what?" Phil asked with his husky sensual voice, making it obvious that Phil wasn't exactly thinking about the dog. "If.. you give me the best sex I've ever had", Dan said, smirking. Phil smirked and nodded his head. "Deal".
-------------------
     Phil wrapped his legs around Dan, and put his hands on the bottom of Dan's shirt. He lifted his shirt off of his chest, and threw it to the floor. Phil pushed Dan down onto the bed. He starting kissing his upper chest, and holding Dan's hands above his head. Phil made his passionate yet rough kisses down Dan's chest, and then went to the nipples. He started licking Dan's left nipple, and then bit at it. Dan let out a moan, and could feel Phil's smile on his chest. Phil could also feel something, and it was coming from Dan's pants. Phil let go of Dan's hands and moved his hand to start unzipping Dan's black pants, and Dan took off Phil's shirt. Phil moved down to Dan's crotch. Dan's pants were thrown onto the ground, along with anything else he was wearing. "Phil, please fuck me", Dan said, sounding quite aroused. "I had other plans, but whatever you want, Dan", Phil said. Dan rolled over and shut his eyes.
-------------
Oh baby, don't you know I suffer
Oh baby, can you hear me moan? ~
-------------
"Ph-Phiil". "Nngh". "Fuck".
-------------
After the men finished their sexual activities, they laid down, facing each other, not talking much, just appreciating each other's features. Dan gave Phil a quick kiss, and pulled the blanket over them. After a while, Phil popped the question, (not a proposal unfortunately). "So? How'd I do?" He asked.
     "So what's the dogs name?"
(A/N: Ok I apologize for my shitty smut writing, but I didn't want my very first one to be super heavy, so here it is! Hope you liked it!)