The Story Continues

Hello There, My Lovely Readers,

If you are reading this, you have read and (hopefully) loved Neva's story, and I imagine you want to know what happens next! Well, there's more to the Lady Adyé Story-verse than just Lady Amalia: The Almost Queen. The Story continues, my Star Wars-loving friends!

______________________

As I'm sure most of you have figured out, especially since some of you may have read it before you made your way to Lady Amalia, up next is the story of Neva's daughter Athara, Lady Obscura: Vader's Shadow. If you haven't read it yet, I very highly recommend it! 

Lady Obscura: Vader's Shadow

Athara has known nothing but Vader's protection her whole life. He raised her and taught her to keep her true Force potential a virtual secret from the Emperor, knowing that Palpatine would either covet her strength...or seek to destroy it. She became known throughout the Galaxy as Lady Obscura, Imperial Agent and Vader's mysterious shadow: The Right Hand of the Emperor's Right Hand.

But the Rebel Alliance is growing stronger and when the depth of Athara's Powers come to the Emperor's attention, she can do nothing but run.

It's then that everything changes. 

Part 2 in the Lady Adyé Trilogy. 

Ep. IV through to Ep. VI; HS/LO, (eventually) LS/OC

______________________

Next up is the third story in the Trilogy, Lady Adyé: The Resistance Commander. It's all about Ana Adye, the next generation of our awesome Adye women! And wouldn't you know it, she's a pilot for the Resistance and about to face the events of Episode VII and beyond!

Lady Adyé: The Resistance Commander

As Red Leader with the Resistance, Commander Ana Adyé was perfectly content living without the Force. Thanks to the shadows in her past, she wanted nothing to do with it .

But when the Force begins to wake, stirred by events a long time coming, Ana will have to face whether or not she'll be able resist its call...

...or if it ever really left her at all.

Part 3 in the Lady Adyé Trilogy. 

Focus on tFA onward. PD/OC, HS/LO, and Presumes LS/OC.

*Coming Soon*

______________________

And once you've finished Parts One and Two of the Trilogy, don't forget about the One-Shot Companion Series, Their Lady Adyé: a series of one-shots that take place during, before or after the Lady Adyé Trilogy. Each of these instalments will be alternate PoVs/scenes. Deleted or Bonus scenes, if you will. 

Their Lady Adyé

A series of one-shots from during, before or after the stories of the "Lady Adyé Series", which centre around Neva, Athara and Ana Adyé. Most of these one-shots will be alternate PoVs/scenes that, for one reason or another, didn't make it into "Lady Amalia: The Almost-Queen", "Lady Obscura: Vader's Shadow" or "Lady Adyé: The Resistance Commander".

Featuring Luke, Han, Obi-wan, Vader, Leia, and more...and of course, Neva, Athara and Ana.

And reading Lady Amalia: The Almost Queen and Lady Obscura: Vader's Shadow first is highly recommended, as these one-shots will contain spoilers for those stories.

Companion to the Lady Adyé Trilogy.

______________________

And finally, we have Lady Obscura: A Rogue One Story. As I'm sure you can all guess from the title, it is to Lady Obscura: Vader's Shadow what Rogue One is to Episode IV. It's all about Athara and her perspective of the events Rogue One explores. I know many of you have been curious about what Athara's life was like before she broke with the Empire, so here's a glimpse into her life as Lady Obscura!

Lady Obscura: A Rogue One Story

Just as Rogue One serves as a Prologue to Episode IV, this story is a prologue to Lady Obscura: Vader's Shadow. It provides a glimpse into Athara's life as Vader's Apprentice in the critical lead up to the events that would culminate in the destruction of the Death Star over Yavin IV.

A glimpse into the life of Lady Obscura.

Companion to the Lady Adyé Trilogy.

______________________

Of course, you can find any of these new additions through my profile or basic search. I hope to see you there and I hope you enjoy!

Happy Reading,

And May the Force be with You!

DLA