My Girlfriend

Her name is Stephanie... 

      Her favorite color is purple. Her eyes are brown fused with a light hazel. She has red hair in which glistens in the sunlight....damn <3.She's rare, beautiful, her smile can tell you everything she has been through. I knew when I met her she was kind of distant. I love her with all my heart and she means the world to me. I am so happy I am with her she makes me the happiest I have ever been.  She will never lose me. I told her I am like glitter once i'm there ha good luck trying to get rid of me. I told her I would never break her heart and that is a promise I am bound to keep. Never have I told anyone else that in my life. My favorite thing about her is that she is there for everyone. She is helpful and supportive. You need her you best believe she is there. It's the same for me I am always there for people. Hell I may not know you everyone who shoots me a message to talk or to be friends you will always get a reply back. Stephanie is a queen,  I am doing my best to make her happy, Yeah we argue but what couple doesn't ? I am not afraid to hold her hand in public. Hell I will kiss her in public if I damn well want to.  I just wish I could tell my parents about her I really do but if I do I will lose her for ever. I do not think I can handle that.  She means way to much to me. Honestly I wish I could tell everyone how much I love this woman! If they ever found out and took her away from me I would do everything i possibly could to talk to her again. I wish we could just be accepted but this world we live in is going to hell fast and all I want is to hold her close while it does.  I miss her everyday I can't see her but I text her. I miss hearing her voice, seeing her smile, watching her blush, kissing her, just everything!!! We can't Skype right now for issues in personal lives in which will never in life be spoken of. But Baby Girl I love you. My whole world, my princess, my queen, my love, my everything. If you could only understand the lengths I would go for you. Your my whole world I love you so much and I just am so happy you have came into my life. You have made such a huge impact on me and I am so sorry if I am so in love with you. I just want you in my life every day so I could hug you and kiss you and hold you close. I really want you to know how much you mean to me it's driving me insane.