Rest in Peace

I am quite sad right now....just lost someone who I knew but wasn't close to. I wish I would have taken the time to know this man but I didn't....I met him working in my mothers restraunt he just recently started coming up and ordering a certain things and he was probably one of my favorites....such a kind man. Many people don't show us much respect because it's a small town and people don't think others have feelings. Well Mack we loved you... rest in peace. The last thing you ever said to me was "Have a great day and see you Monday" Well Monday will never come and I will never be able to see you again. I wish you weren't out driving on the ice.....I wish people would have gotten there faster to rescue you.... Mack you were probably the nicest man in this town... You have made a big impression on me and showed me that there is nice people in the smallest of towns where you know nothing but hate. I hate that I will never hear your voice or see your smile again or just your simple nod when you walk up to the window because we know what you want.  Everyday you would come up when I got out of school to tell me have a great day and order your food..... This truly pains me and I promise you i will be there for your family and everyone who loves you.