Chapter 1

Hi guys it's Jordan I'm just going to make this quick. All original characters belong to the wonderful Cassandra Clare. If you haven't read the entire series of TMI you should probably stop reading this and go read it right now. Or as soon as you can get your hands on a copy. Also each chapter there will be a video or photo or both that I think goes well with what has been written. Thank you so much for reading this you guys are amazing. Enjoy xx

Song: Back to Me by Daya

"Do you have to go to Idris?" Isabelle Lewis whined. She knew she was acting like a child but she didn't want Simon to leave again. Ever since they had been married, Izzy had been finding it harder to let Simon go.

Even if was just for 2 days but 2 days turned into 2 weeks which turned into 2 months which then turned into 2 years if something terrible happened. Since Simon had been a shadowhunter he had some memories that he didn't remember.

Some of the memories he wanted gone for good. Like the day he became a vampire. "Is you know I have to go. I won't be gone for long," Simon replied, looking at his wife with a look that said, he didn't want to go.

"You say that all the time but you end up gone for what feels like fore-" she was cut off by a familiar voice, "Isabelle Lewis let the poor boy go. You know how the Clave hates waiting." Izzy and Simon had both forgotten that Clary was standing outside of the Institute. The couple just had eyes for each other.

"Do you have to be right nearly all the time, Clary?" Simon asked as Izzy laugh lightly.

"It's just I love Simon and I'm going to miss him a lot," Izzy said with love in her voice.

"I love you too, and I will miss you a lot," Simon replied as he brought her into a bone crushing hug. As the two pulled away after what felt like forever.

Clary had a fake look of disgust on her face. "Don't give me that look,  you and Jace have done worse," Izzy said with no emotion in her voice.

Clary felt red creep up her neck but ignored what Izzy said. "The longer I keep the portal open, there is greater chance of demons coming here. Drawn to the power of the portal. Simon enough goodbyes you need to go," Clary pulled her phone out, "you are 5 minutes late. The Clave will kill if you don't go now." Izzy let out a sigh.

"Si she's right as much as I don't want you to go but you can't keep the Clave waiting any longer," Simon pulled Izzy and Clary into one last hug.

"I'll be back soon. Clary take care of my amazing wife. Izzy take care of my badass parabatai." Simon picked his bags up and walk into the shimmering purple like water. Izzy and Clary watched as he disappeared. Once he was gone Izzy turned to Clary and asked "What do you want to do now?"

"Well I was going to go raid the library but I should actually go train." Clary said as they mounted the steps up to the Institute.

"I'll come train with you, hopefully Alec, Jace and Magnus return tomorrow. But for now we can have a girls day." Izzy opened the doors to the church part of the institute. The two girls walked pasted the rows of pews. Clary pressed the button for the elevator.

"How about after training indoors we go to the park and practice out there. Or we can go demon hunting," Clary said excitedly.

The old Clary would have thought she was crazy. Demon hunting. Who goes demon hunting. She wasn't that same Clary she had change. She had an amazing boyfriend, I mean financé, a great parabatai, her mum had finally married Luke, her demon brother dead and her birth father, Valentine, the leader of the Circle was dead.

She had been living at the institute, for about 4 months at the most. She has grown in being a shadowhunter. She couldn't ask for a better life.

The elevator rattled to a stop in front of the girls. The doors open slowly, Maryse Lightwood looked at the girls. "Mum! You're back early." Izzy cried.